OMG. 5stars is not enough!

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2016 | Verified Purchase

Read all the rave reviews and decided to give this a try and thank god the reviews were accurate! My Husband has a chronic cough and believe you me, he only took once and it's gone! We couldnt believe it ourselves! Then, I had bronchitis and was on a 5 day course of antibiotics. I completed the course but was still having phlegm on the 6th day and when I took this that night, my phlegm miraculously disappeared the very next morning! I do not work for Boerke & Tafel. I am just an honest reviewer. You've got to try it to believe it!

Best cough syrup ever!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 13 2009 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my mothers chronic cough caused by her antihypertensive. It works fast and helps her sleep.Her M.D. is pleased with it too. I tried it myself recently and it's the best I have ever used, much better that prescription or otc cough medicines.

I sleep with this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2009 | Verified Purchase

It (sounds gross) but this thins my mucous so that I do not awaken with choking coughs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2006 | Verified Purchase

Finally a way to get a good night's sleep with a cold. It was a dream come true to find this product.

Boericke & Tafel nighttime cough Syrup

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 19 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is a wonderful alternative to regular cough syrups which have horrible tastes and don't work as well. It really does aid in the sleep process. Very soothing!

works wonders

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 5 2008 | Verified Purchase

Calms in seconds, greatest nighttime relief ever Highly recommend Love that it's all natural with herbs and words I can pronounce.

only thing that has worked

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 9 2009 | Verified Purchase

i ahve a son who had allergy like coughes. this is the only thing htat works!!! he usually coughs and ocughs all night if i give him anything else he coughs til he trows it up. this works like a charm!!!

Boericke & Tafel, Nighttime Cough & Bronchial Syrup, 8 fl oz (BAT-00694)

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2008 | Verified Purchase

I prefers to use this for cough & cold at night it works great for kids for good night sleep without the codaine

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 30 2008 | Verified Purchase

This homeopathic remedy is magic for nighttime chest congestion and cough.

Really works at nighttime to help you sleep!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

This cough syrup is amazing and really works! I have allergies and seem to have post nasal drip in the evenings. I take this before bed and am able to sleep comfortably all night without coughing.