Just okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

No more helpful than shea butter but good to mix with other creams I guess. Nowhere near the promises though.

Very good and not aggressive for your skin!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was looking for a good cream to cure my psoriasis avoiding aggressive chemical ingredients as cortisone which tends to make your skin finer, more fragile. This cream is really good: it does its job greatly, it calms dryness and irritations, and little by little your psoriasis disappear.

Soothing

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have psoriasis at the back of my scalp above my neck. I've had it for years. I've tried creams that the doctor has prescribed and while they are soothing, they also leave an oily residue that I don't like on my hair or my skin. Psoriaflora doesn't leave that residue and is just as soothing, and more so, as the prescription products.

Not very effective but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My boyfriend has horrible psoriasis on both his elbows and this product didn't really do very much for it. It did take away the white scales upon application, however, the next day, his elbows looked the same. It basically worked the same as any other cream does--as long as the psoriasis is moisturized, it looks better. But it didn't clear it up at all. It sure made his elbows nice and soft and smooth, though!

It realy helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ok, all psoriasis sufferers should know that there is no cure found till this day. Only a hard diet and a lot of skin care can give you good and long lasting results. I like this cream because it is natural and helps fast, leaves just red places without dead skin cells, but as said this is not a wonder cure.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This products really helps to keep my psoriasis down - I'm much less itchy and keeps discomfort at bay. Won't be wo it.

Naturally soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This product is very gentle and soothing for the skin. I don't know of any cures for psoriasis, but this helps relieve those dry, itchy patches of skin.

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A great natural cream for my skin. I just can trust this natural homeopathic cream than anything else...

Psoriasis....?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have patchy scaly spots that itch like crazy. My GP is sending me to a dermatologist. In the meantime I've used everything from OTC cortisone to blue emu to prescription med and nothing has worked as well as this stuff. I've just ordered my 6th tube. It calms the itch immensely and the redness has lessened a bit. Will find out soon if I genuinely have psoriasis, but in the meantime I'm stocking up!

Good for moisturising

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have very bad eczema. This cream is very useful in relieving the itch and dry/flaky skin. It doesn't get rid of the eczema but it definitely helps relieve discomfort.

1 2 3 4