disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

there were zero effects to the soreness, and it leaves a greasy residue

selling "not for sale" samples?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Arnica cream which came in a little box with a sticker at the top left corner. I removed the sticker just to find hidden underneath the words: "SAMPLE - NOT FOR SALE" . Why are you making customers pay for products you most certainly get for free??? Cheap or not, I still think it's not very elegant or right. Other than that, cream is fine.

Doesn't work to cure my back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it works to another.

Noticed nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic back pain in the area across my waist. It comes and goes according to activities. I decided to try this product, basically because I see it for sale at all the Natural Food stores. I used it several times and really did not notice any relief. Not sure if it's something that you have to use repetitively to notice a difference over time or not. I get immediate relief from "Super Blue Stuff". Funny name but it has good stuff in it. It has recently come out in a rollerball form which is convenient for my purse. I am trying to stay away from all Nsaids (ibuprofen) since I have read that they increase your chance (if you use them regularly) of heart attack/coronary disease by 33%. That's HUGE.

No effects or benefits seen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

used for a while on my shoulder and lower back pain, dont see any improvements and still feel same pain

does not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

bought this hoping that it will help with my constant neck ache/sore, unfortunately it does not work for me at all.

Helpless

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel anything

냄새가 썩었어요

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

우웩 체험상품으로 싸게사서 그나마 망정이지 썩은내나요 저거 한번 바르고 짜증나서 갖다 버렸어요 아이깨끗해로 손을 박박 씻어도 냄새가 잘 빠지지 않아서 더 짜증났어요