Not yet try

Not yet try

It burned

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It burned my skin

Too greasy and not working

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dont really feel anything except greasy ,the one from weleda is much better except price

Anicare cream

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have not noticed any changes in the pain relief yet.

Medium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Medium..............

Trial Product - "Sample - Not For Sale"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this as a trial product, didn't pay much luckily but was disappointed when I received it and peeled off a sticker that was clearly trying to hide the "Sample - Not for Sale". I don't normally mind paying for trial products however paying for a trial product when it is supposed to be free seems misleading to me. First time I've had a problem with a trial product through iHerb. Normally really good value otherwise.

burned my skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i tried to use this on a bruise but it burned my skin and made it scab up

selling "not for sale" samples?

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this Arnica cream which came in a little box with a sticker at the top left corner. I removed the sticker just to find hidden underneath the words: "SAMPLE - NOT FOR SALE" . Why are you making customers pay for products you most certainly get for free??? Cheap or not, I still think it's not very elegant or right. Other than that, cream is fine.

Doesn't work to cure my back pain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Maybe it works to another.

Noticed nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic back pain in the area across my waist. It comes and goes according to activities. I decided to try this product, basically because I see it for sale at all the Natural Food stores. I used it several times and really did not notice any relief. Not sure if it's something that you have to use repetitively to notice a difference over time or not. I get immediate relief from "Super Blue Stuff". Funny name but it has good stuff in it. It has recently come out in a rollerball form which is convenient for my purse. I am trying to stay away from all Nsaids (ibuprofen) since I have read that they increase your chance (if you use them regularly) of heart attack/coronary disease by 33%. That's HUGE.