Cooling

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Has a naturally cooling effect though not very strong on the way a mint gel would be. Pleasant. Bought 3-4 other of the Arnica cream on iHerb and I liked this the most. Works reasonably well on my stiff shoulder and back muscles. For a really nice cool feel, put it in the fridge.

Great after getting injections

Posted by currency on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use it after having facial injections from my dermatologist. It prevents bruising. If it does bruise, this one makes it heal faster.

Great for all types of pain ailments!

Posted by Rachel W on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have chronic pains, the worst is arthritis. I was very skeptical to try yet another topical agent claiming great results. However, I am not skeptical anymore, this being one of the very best pain relief I have had in a very long time. I am used to the creams that are very strong with the smell of menthol and leaving so much residue on my hands. Also having to sit and wait for the cream to dry and then to start working. I love products that use natures own healing properties which this one has. There is hardly any scent and it is not greasy , whatever gel that is left on my hands absorbs quickly just like the areas I put the gel on for pain relief. I do not mind at all with it being on my hands because I have a lot of pain in my hands from arthritis anyway so it is a win win. I have put it on my knees,shoulders and lower back and I feel much better than I have with any other topical agent that I have used. I am very happy that I gave this gel a shot because now I do not have to look for another new pain relieving topical agent for extra relief and with this I might be able to not have to take otc medications too. It seems to last very long, I am going on 4 hours of feeling good and moving around without moaning . For all the skeptics out there I really recommend you giving this a try, the only problem you will have is running out. I plan on getting another tube just for that reason and also to have one at home and one to take with me when I am out.

Great for cramp relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This gel is a must-have in our household. My mother often has foot or palm cramps and this product is always close to her bedside. The trick is to apply it as soon as cramping starts. According to her, it's nothing short of a miracle regarding the speed of effect, it works in matter of seconds.

Boiron, Arnicare Gel, Pain Relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Lovely product does exactly as stated, non sticky and absorbs instantly - very soothing too. Would buy again.

magnificent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A miracle cream that eases and helps a lot of pain

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This gel is excellent! It immediately relieves the pain and absorbs without leaving a trace.

Arnica gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A fave product of mine, I like to,share w friends!

excellent homeopathic gel

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A cooling, soothing pain reliefer - all clear arnica gel.

Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Put it on at bedtime, I get much less pain with my bursitis

1 2