Moisturizes & Soothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works good for burning, itching and dryness. I noticed results within 1-2 days of continuous use. I am not too thrilled about the petroleum and would like to see a more natural ingredient instead. But for occasional use, this does the trick.

buenisima

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nola la habia probado nunca , a veces tengo hemorroides y he probado algunas, esta es la mejor, es buenisima y actua bastante rapido, si tienes hemorroides no lo dudes, esta es tu crema

Good for veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how good it is for hemmorhoids, but it does the job better than any vein cream for your calfs. Try it.

Soothing but doesn't do much else

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't get rid of itching but relieves a slight amount of soreness and does soothe a little. I find the action is minimal so I wouldn't buy this again. To me it does a similar job to what petroleum jelly would.

good for relieving itch and pain

Posted by awesomely good on Sep 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the texture is similar to vaseline. It has no smell. It was useful for relieving discomfort, stretch and itch.

This product better than prescription creams and safer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product after I was denied a prescription cream by my health insurance. I found this with a little internet searching, and was quite surprised how well it works.

Great Product! Great Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use. Works immediately. Good to know this product is around, It is a natural remedy that works better than Preparation H.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good, not so smelly

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it twice a day and was very useful, just as expected! The complete efectiveness came after 3 weeks.

Really helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

have tried some creams, but did not help me. Then this cream really helps me.

1 2