Moisturizes & Soothes

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 29 2013 | Verified Purchase

Works good for burning, itching and dryness. I noticed results within 1-2 days of continuous use. I am not too thrilled about the petroleum and would like to see a more natural ingredient instead. But for occasional use, this does the trick.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23 2012 | Verified Purchase

Nola la habia probado nunca , a veces tengo hemorroides y he probado algunas, esta es la mejor, es buenisima y actua bastante rapido, si tienes hemorroides no lo dudes, esta es tu crema

One of the best OTC products available

Posted by NBPT10 on March 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have used similar products for over 30 years now and have found this to be the most effective. I have used all of the big name brand products you find at any Drug store in this category and some work better than others but none work as well as Avenoc. I have not found anything 100% effective all of the time but this homeopathic product is the best I have found in ANY OTC ointment. I have not tried everything out there so I can't say for sure this is THE Best in the world......but I will say it is one of the best and I am very comfortable recommending it. I am not an expert in Homeopathy but I can see how it may work for some folks situations better than others. AlI I can say is try it and give it a fair shot and see. It is priced very affordably at iHerb. Boiron is a very reputable International organization and I don't question their quality. If you found this review helpful, kindly click YES and visit my iHerb home page where you will see many other value added reviews.

Good for veins

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 19 2010 | Verified Purchase

I don't know how good it is for hemmorhoids, but it does the job better than any vein cream for your calfs. Try it.

Soothing but doesn't do much else

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't get rid of itching but relieves a slight amount of soreness and does soothe a little. I find the action is minimal so I wouldn't buy this again. To me it does a similar job to what petroleum jelly would.

Helpful and soothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 23 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helpful, soothing, and excellent to take on trips.

good for relieving itch and pain

Posted by awesomely good on September 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

the texture is similar to vaseline. It has no smell. It was useful for relieving discomfort, stretch and itch.

This product better than prescription creams and safer.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product after I was denied a prescription cream by my health insurance. I found this with a little internet searching, and was quite surprised how well it works.

Great Product! Great Relief!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

Easy to use. Works immediately. Good to know this product is around, It is a natural remedy that works better than Preparation H.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2014 | Verified Purchase