So soothing

Posted by Crotchetymama on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My eyes get dry. And as a gardener I sometimes get stuff in my eyes that makes them red and itchy. This product really solves the problem. I don't use it often so I buy it in individual servings. I have had cataract surgery, so I checked the product out with my doctor. He okays it, and that helps too. Best of all, it doesn't burn, shock, or make me tear up. It is just soothing, and rinses out garden gunk. I love it.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I Use these every day to soothe my eyes without harsh chemicals. The eye drops are gentle and effective. I also like that they are individually packaged for more sanitary dispensing.

Really good!

Posted by DwayneD on Feb 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was actually very surprised! I didn't think a natural formula could be as good as Clear Eyes or Visine. Clear Eyes makes my eyes burn because of the preservatives in it. But these are really very soothing. One day my moms eyes were itching and she asked me for some Clear Eyes, I gave her this Optique stuff instead. She was so impressed that she demanded I give her a pack (there's 5 in each pack). There are two downsides. #1. Compared to the price of ClearEyes or Visine, these are kind of expensive. #2. If you are lucky and aim carefully, you can get 4 drops out of each vial and really, I only need two drops for relief! Its SO TEMPTING to try to get two uses out of each vile. I KNOW I'm not SUPPOSED to do this, but I've been using one drop and then putting aluminum foil on top and using the other drops later. So, if I wanted to make the product better, instead of providing 120 drops (30*4), I'd provide 60 viles with 2 drops instead!! It seems less wasteful. But, as far as the soothing and getting the red out, its really very good. I wont be buying Clear Eyes or Visine again.

Irritation of the eyes is gone after use of 2-3 times.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am using it when I have red and itchy eyes. Irritation of the eyes is gone after use of 2-3 times. I can warmly recommend this product. I had laser surgery of my eyes and I am vary sensitive to any eye drops. I did not have issue with Optique.

Great eye drops

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My sister loves these eye drops so ordered them for my Mom who is having trouble with dry eyes. She loves them too. Think I will order some for my husband and me!

Good for itching eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has problems with eye irritation and itching eyes due to allergy. This product is very good,and relievs the eyes from irritation and soreness. Thank you!

Really helps with my Dry Eyes

Posted by SteeleBlue on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have clinically dry eyes and these drops keep my eyes moisturized and help with my irritation.

Good Allergy relief for eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this for few weeks because I had rhinitis!. Wonderful eye drops for my itchy, red, and irritated eyes!. Soothes my eyes very well, and I will buy more to keep this in stock during my allergy season!.

I would like to give this product more time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that it doesn't burn my eyes. Other eye drops have burned my eyes so bad that my eyes water and therefore all the drops I just put in run out of my eyes. It feels smooth and soothing when I put it in my eye. It is not runny like some drops are. I am disappointed that it does not get the red out. I am so tired of my eyes looking like I am a pothead. I found something on the market that gets the red out, but it burns slightly also. I probably will order again. I firmly believe that products should be given 90 - 120 days before I write them off. We all want overnight miracles. I will continue to give it a chance. I've only been using for about 45 days.

Works great for me!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After opening I continue to use it for 24 hours and that's totally fine.

1 2 3