Katherine from Arizona on the Big "O"

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is such a great product. It works just as well and is much cheaper when you reduce the dose from and entire vile to about 9 of the little pellets. I'm a health care provider in alternative care and always recommend to my patients to take it this way--- the success of the product remains undiminished and stretches those dollars. I take it every 2 hours when battling a flu then less frequently when the symptoms begin to let up.

Great for flu and colds**

Posted by nutranut on December 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

We have used oscillicoccinum for years. It is very effective if you start taking it at the first signs of any symptoms. Make sure not to take in conjunction with any type of food. We ordered it from iherb because the price was so much better than what we could find in our local stores-including Wal Mart! Also, iherb carries it in larger quantities. During the cold and flu season this stuff can go fast!

Flu insurance

Posted by JohVig on February 28 2014 | Verified Purchase

I always make sure I have this in the house. After I experienced how effectively this actually worked, I am a fan (the flu was over in 36 hours). It is a well known homeopathic remedy from French company Boiron. Recommended by my doctor. I also take it when I get symptoms of a cold, it says to reduce the duration and severity. It does not have the same effect on a cold as on the flu, but I think it helps.

Works like a dream

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2010 | Verified Purchase

I tend to catch colds easily and this one stops it right in its tracks the moment I feel the first tell-tale tickle in my throat. Gave 3 vials to my mother when she had the beginnings of a cold and a bad sore throat, and she was happily enjoying Korean BBQ the next day.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 23 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product needs to be in every home to prevent becoming sick when the flue strikes.I have used it ever since it first arrived in Australia and would use nothing else.I give it the highest of recommendations, and thank you for giving me the chance to recomend it. Glen-Ette Mcintosh

ever-ready prevention

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 7 2015 | Verified Purchase

we take it the moment we feel 'that flu-feeling'

Effective for subverting sinus infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 5 2012 | Verified Purchase

My colds usually morph into sinus infections. I started using Oscillococcinum last winter with great results. Since then, I have not needed antibiotics. I say this is worth a try. I have used Boiron's Sinusalia along with this product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

You cannot beat this for getting rid of colds!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2012 | Verified Purchase

Love it; works fantastically!

I think it helps

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

Till now, every time when I've took it I didn't get ill. It was several times. I believe it works!