would never go with out this again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Take at the first sign of a cold. This is a life saver.....I have avoided so many colds by using this.

A must!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

We use this regularly to avoid what is going around and it is a great help! Will start taking it once a week as recommended in some books to bouy the immune system and prevent something from coming our way...especially for our child.

I'm convinced!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 21, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I took this product on an occasion this winter, when I felt the cold/flu coming on (I took probably 1 and 1/2 boxes). It helped me to continue to work and not feel so bad, it helped my energy and shortened the duration of the flu. Took it with B&T, asthma/bronchitis tablets. Didn't end up in the Dr's office for the first winter in a long time!!!

Oscillo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2009 | Verified Purchase

It works! I had the flu a few weeks ago, and started taking Oscillo immediately. The flu lasted three days with very mild symptoms, which I attribute to Oscillo.

a great product to have on hand in the winter months

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I always use Oscillo at the first sign of the flu and so far it has never failed me. We keep it on hand and take it right away with symptoms like headache, fever and that woosy feeling that comes at the start of the flu. Seems to be helpful with colds as well.

Review

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have not taken this product yet, but have in the past and is excellent. I feel good that I have it on hand.

This stuff is amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This REALLY stops the flu. It's amazing. Also, I appreciate iherb posting the expiration dates of the products before you buy. I often in bulk to stock up and I can know ahead of time that the products have a good shelf life left. THANKS!

A staple in my medicine chest.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wouldn't be without it.

FLU REMEDY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

no one should be without this stuff- forget the flu shots!

We've used it before

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is always good to have on hand ~ just in case. A medicine cabinet staple