excellent resource

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

very informative resource for all things thyroid.

very helpful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Once you get over the anger Mary Shomon has (towards about 80% of doctors it seems) it becomes a great source of information. Even that one might agree that doctors don't always do the right thing for the patient I don't need to be reminded of it 25 times in one book. She really spent a lot of time in researching the thyroid and I like that she is very open to new approaches. I'd recommend this book.

Questions and Answers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Mary J Shomon covers the subject of hypothroidism in a detailed and comprehensive manner. Her book contains valuable information for both the patient and the health care provider. The individual living with hypothyroidism must stay on top of it, ask the right questions and expect a variety of answers from every possible source. C.Costello

Hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This book was very informative. It gave us several new things to try. As I am having problems taking the normal route to correct my hypothyroidism, this is a life saver!!!

Hypothroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I found this book very helpful and informative about this disease. Gave me alot of information to take to my doctors appointment.

Living Well with Hypothyroidism, Paper-Back Book

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Well organized, informative book. It includes information on both alternative and more traditional treatment options. I still feel like I am working my way through a maze in trying to deal with hypothyroidism, but the book is one tool to help gather information.

Living Well With Hypothyroidism

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was very impressed with iHerb's professional service - good price and quick delivery. The book is very useful for someone who hasn't the time to research on hyputhyroidism on the interenet. It is well-written and informative.

great info

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

good, interesting and plenty of info on hypothyroidism

Living with Hypothyroidism for 19 yrs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Excellent book, many helpful tips and tools to share with my doctor to hopefully try and keep this disorder from controlling my life. So far it has.

Good Information

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2008 | Verified Purchase

You will probably learn a lot that oyur doctor never told you. There are options that my doctor never told me about. I feel much better since I started dealing with it naturally!!!