Good throne reading

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I dunno what I think of this book. It's semi-informative, but it refers to "these new things called websites" so it feels a bit outdated. I haven't read anything in this book that has altered my way of life but there are some good points: eat your vegetables, exercise, and don't eat donuts. Yeah I've been telling myself that stuff for years.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I learned just as much on her web sites, but this compiles it all in one, and is helpful for those who dont do much internet research. But it is not necessary to buy both her books, they are pretty much saying the same thing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This book was recommended by a friend and I'm finding it helpful in dealing with the changes in my body. It's technical, but not overwhelmingly so. Offers hope and real guidelines for getting a handle on my condition - does not offer a cure, but definitely ways to manage. Thanks.

Okay, but not exactly what I expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Lots of information but nothing I hadn't already found on the internet before ordering the book. Shipping was great - 2 days!

Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I got the book and read it from cover to cover. It has alot of information, but not anything I could not find online already for free. Some of the foods listed I would not eat, so I am disappointed there. I guess the good thing is it gives the information all in one place.

Thyroid Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2008 | Verified Purchase

It's ok; pretty informative....doesn't tell much about what you can do for normak T4 and T3 with low TSH.....but it's good to have on hand.

The Thyroid Diet

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 15, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Although it doesn't contain the solution it is a very helpful in providing a deeper understanding to the importance of a healthy thyroid and steps that can be taken to improve its function. The book is easy to read, not a lot of medical terminology and nicely laid out.

Easy, informative reading about Thyroid disease

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I thought this was an informative book. It was very helpful, particularly about thyroid related weight gain.

Meh

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2007 | Verified Purchase

Lots of information, but it seems to contradict itself with which foods to avoid/consume. I didn't learn much than I already knew.