Very good taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I started using it every morning and I have already lost some weight.

Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

OK, here is my spin. I have no problem with the quality of the product. I have used it for years. I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with the container. I cannot pour from it without making a big mess. Vinegar goes all over the place. They need to put a small directional orfice in the bottle. I have tried to recycle one from another product but it didn't fit properly.

So sad its discontinued

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i gave this 4 stars because of its discontinuation. i love this brand of acv more than any other acv brand with the mother, bragg's has the best in terms of acidity and smell, i bough another brand that was organic unfiltered unpasteurized 5% acidity (identical to bragg's acv features) and it has a very strong smell and taste that was unbearable. i hope this comes back as it is not sold in my country. i already bough this 6 times before.

most common apple cider vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I expected more from this famous product. appeared to be most common apple cider vinegar. didn't help with my digestion problem, but helped with my joints and ache in my back.

i love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it. it does not taste good at all but i just feel better. i would recomend it for sure!

Bragg, Organic Apple Cider Vinegar with The 'Mother', Raw-Unfiltered, 16 fl oz (473 ml) (Discontinued Item)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good vinegar.Better to do the most. Cheaper and more at minimal cost

Spectrum's apple cider vinegar tastes better for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

스펙트럼에서 나온 filtered apple cider vinegar 먼저 사보고, 이게 더 유명한거라길래 맛이나 어떤가 싶어 사봤어요. 개인적으론 스펙트럼꺼가 훨씬 맛있어요. 이건 정말 식초에 물타먹는 맛인데 스펙트럼꺼는 식초에 물타먹는 맛이 나면서도 골드메달 애플주스같은 사과향이 나서 더 먹기 편해요. 그래도 워낙 유명한 제품이고 큰 불만은 없어요.

good!

Posted by Goldie on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I drink apple cider vinegar to neutralize my body's PH. My Grandma dilutes this with water and drinks it 3 times a day, almost 90 years old without any health problems. I like Eden's apple cider vinegar better though as it has a milder taste (with mother as well) and is aged in wood.

GREAT FOR ACNE AND PORES

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great to reduce acne I use it as a tonermixed ith water.. I spray it on a cotton pad after cleansing my face..Next day, nore more spots!

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good product, many benefits from taking this. Only 4/5 stars because I hate the taste, mix it with honey for better tasting. Best ACV there is though

1 2 3 4