Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

OK, here is my spin. I have no problem with the quality of the product. I have used it for years. I DO HAVE A PROBLEM with the container. I cannot pour from it without making a big mess. Vinegar goes all over the place. They need to put a small directional orfice in the bottle. I have tried to recycle one from another product but it didn't fit properly.

Will miss this product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love this as a supplement and will miss being able to buy it from iherb.

Good stuff

Posted by hyonhee on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

a great product. Why iHerb is discontinuing it I don't know, but suspect it is because they are not packing it well enough to stop breakage and people complaining on receipt of the item. Was a consistent buyer, now have to look elsewhere to import the product. A shame.

Good Product

Posted by lifebeyond50 on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I hope I-herbs will continue to sell the bigger bottle. This is a good product.

I need this in my life

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

please bring back to stock ASAP , we don't have it in my country :(

Much better than the regular pasteurised vinegar

Posted by anjarudi on Aug 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The taste is fresh and natural and I absolutely love this stuff! Great for maintaining healthy pH levels and for detoxing. An excellent ingredient in salad dressings, marinades and tonics, hair rinse, foot bath and skin toner... I'm always looking for new uses :) Make sure it is sufficiently diluted for your use as it is quite strong.

I use this for everything!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use it for hair, deodorant, skin, treating an illness and more. It's really effective. The price for this size is perfect.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Two tablespoons of Braggs and a teaspoon of cinnamon two times a day is actually helping me to drop the pounds.

no wonder DOCTORS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

no wonder DOCTORS tell you not to take it! because it WORKS and the cant push pharmacutricals down your throat...lol big pharma=big money :) don't listen to their BS take natural proven remedies whenever possible... do your own research make your OWN decisions :) be HEALTHY and WISE... love from the UK.

Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been reading of the benefits of apple cider vinegar for a while now. I have been taking 2 tbsp in water for a few weeks and am amazed at how much better I feel. I have allergy induced asthma and the weather conditions exacerbate the condition. I take a daily antihistimine but still find that I am clearing my throat constantly and feeling mucous-y. Drinking the vinegar takes care of this issue within 10 minutes, so it is now part of my morning routine! Give it a shot! iHerb has the best pricing too, will do the larger bottle next time.