Just trying it out

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read so much good stuff about this kind of vinegar that I just had to try it out. I have two teaspoons in a glass of water when I get up in the morning. It's supposed to lower the pH of your body, which is supposed to be really acidic in the morning. I haven't noticed any drastic changes in my health, but it just feels right--kind of balancing--to my empty stomach to drink it first. If I'm too lazy to brush my teeth when I get up, it also gets rid of that terrible morning-breath taste. I am a little worried about its effect on my teeth enamel, so maybe getting some straws would help with that. Also, it may be reducing my body odor a little. I already use ordinary vinegar on the underarms of all my shirts to take away the odor, when washing them. But now that I've been drinking this, I've found there isn't so much odor in the first place. This could have something to do with the cooler weather, as well, so I can't be sure. I've read you can rub apple cider vinegar on your underarms with a cotton ball as a natural deodorant, but I haven't tried it.

Apple Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I read about this product and the benefits it had on individuals with problems with dandruff. I'm happy to say that this product combined with several others, really helped my scalp situation. The smell is not so good on your hair, but it's worth it.

bragging about bragg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bragg's acv is a must for every household shelf. It has so many uses. I use it for candida - 2tbs. of acv plus 1/4 tsp. of baking soda in hot water 3xs a day. It seems to help.

Easing swollen lymph glands

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Using this to reduce swollen lymph glands in my neck. It's working. Using a tablespoon in 4 oz of water before meals 2 or 3 times a day.

I can feel feel it clean both inside-out!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use 2-3 table spoons in a glass of water every day + on a cotton ball morning and evening to treat a few pimples that came out lately (light adult acne). It cleans my face very well and I am getting effectively rid of those little pimples one day at a time. Plus, it cleanses my inside too! I went and bought the bigger bottle!!!

Awesome

Posted by HealthyGuy on Oct 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for a friend who has hemorrhoids. After going to the bathroom he'd apply half acv, half water mixture on his hemorrhoids. He's been using it for a couple weeks and no longer has them.

Bragg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has really helped my GERD so far. I take it at lunch and dinner before I eat. I do worry about the long term effects, but can't be worse than the prescriptions and OTC GERD medications.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2010 | Verified Purchase

wonderful product. used for mole removal, really works.

Good stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love this as it has so many uses. Can put a couple of tablespoons in a gallon of GOOD WATER and is healthy as well as a flea deterrent for your pets. My cat & dogs took a couple of days to get used to the idea & now drink it readily. Great for people too!

Excellent flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

A teaspoon of this along with a stir of honey in a cup of water makes a very good-tasting drink, and it headed off a sore throat that was starting to bother me.