Excellent for health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found many uses for this product, from hair rinse to a daily teaspoon in distilled water for blood sugar, wieght control, digestion and ph balance. Ironoically, putting a capful to a pint of water has helped my plants: roses, bougainvilleas, aloe vera, snap dragons, poinsettas, and even shrubs planted in the ground.

the ultimate in home remedy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i remember my grandma had this stuff in her house when i was a kid. this stuff cures everything from indigestion to illness, body odor and even dandruff when used in the shampoo bottle. i just use it to keep the immune system going and for a little pick me up when the energy levels are subpar. i knew my grandma was right about something

Best Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by khessel on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was first introduced to apple cider vinegar many years ago. I heard that it was a good natural remedy for heart burn. The theory is that you get heart burn when your stomach does not produce enough acid to digest your food. Apple cider vinegar is acidic, so a teaspoon of it at the first sign of heart burn will give you relief. It really works too. I have also used it once when I had a mild case of food poisoning. A few tablespoons of Bragg's Apple Cider Vinegar and I found relief within hours. There are many other health benefits of apple cider vinegar, but those are the two I have tested. The best apple cider vinegar has the "mother" in it, because it is loaded with enzymes. This brand not only has the "mother" in it but it is organic,unpasteurized, and non-GMO. I also read a book written by Patricia Bragg many years ago about apple cider vinegar, and she is informed and passionate about her business. I like buying from a small business owned by people who stand behind their products. It's part of my consumer philosophy. This is the only brand of apple cider vinegar I buy.

BEST Apple Cider Vinegar, hands down!

Posted by healthfirst on Jun 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this for rinsing my hair (diluted of course; couple capfuls with about one cup water right in the shower). After shampooing it helps to remove product build-up, so don't waste your money on expensive products that do the same. This vinegar hair rinse is something my mom would do when I was a little girl (over 50 years ago). Also I soak my finger-nails as a anti-bacterial remedy: 5 drops lavender essential oil, 3 or 4 cups water and 1/2 cup Bragg's vinegar (combine the three and it's an awesome soak especially if you have sore cuticles or small cracks or cuts around them. It heals!) Then there are the recipes on the label of the bottle, so it's good to drink with added natural sweetener like honey or maple syrup and some lemon. This helps to get your pH to more alkaline. OK, can ya tell I love BRAGG's and no two vinegar's are created equal. Believe me, I tried. Even better than Whole Foods brand organic vinegar.

ACV amazing!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I got my parents to use it...That says something! When I first started using it I had caught what could have been a nasty cold. Not getting enough sleep, stressed out and colds going around my school. gone in three days. GONE!! I was taking it two to three times a day during those three days. Now, I bought it for my scalp and my yeast infections. Nothing had helped my scalp years and many products latter...I Stopped using shampoo about 6 month ago. my hair was good but my scalp was only ok but a lot better than it was. now I wash my hair with Bragg ACV two maybe three times a week and my scalp is great. Yeast infections have gotten better. I have been suffering from them for years. since I was a child. I take braggs most days. Usually I get yeast infections around my period. I refuse to use drugs they haven't helping. Just wanted to say I haven't had an yeast infection in about a month. I don't think it is a coincidence. ready to order more!!

228 users can't be wrong!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this as a weight loss aid, but I've also found that it has lessened my joint pain from osteoarthritis and seems to keep sugar and carb cravings at bay. I'm fitting into pants I couldn't wear just a few months ago. I could swear that my skin and nails are better as well. For my taste, it's a bit too tart added to plain water, but one or two tablespoons in a 4 oz glass of cold apple juice (once or twice a day) is perfect. I also like it with 4 oz of unsweetened black cherry juice and a tsp. of agave nectar. A tall glass of water, ACV, splash of juice, and plenty of ice makes a refreshing summer drink.

It is the BEST!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I have tried other brands of organic Apple Cider Vinegar and none of them compare in taste to this one. I love it and highly recommend it..Try a tablespoon in a glass of apple juice daily for a healthy drink..It does a body good!

Life changing stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use ACV for EVERYTHING! The Braggs version is lovely and one can get quite used to the taste. I like to add about a tbs to 1L of water with a hint of agave or molasses and carbonate (with soda stream) and sip throughout the day. It gives a boost of energy and assists in appetite control. I also use neat ACV to treat tinea and any other skin ailments. I also wash my hair with Bicarb and rinse with ACV. My hair has never been so healthy and shiny. No need for chemical toxins polluting your body. :)

Good one, Braggs!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! Tastes far superior to the rest of the organic brands available in UAE. Recommend this strongly!

Great for reflux

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I can finally stop taking over the counter medication for reflux. This has been a life saver!!