My toddler loves this!

Posted by Savvymamasg on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Healthy crispy snack for my toddler! It's so convenient to bring it out as it is packed in a per serving pack. So I will bring a pack whenever we are out and about.

Lunch Box Ideas

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy these for my kids lunch boxes. I also always buy these for my kids birthday party goodie bags and sometimes for presents. Nice and crunchy and fun packaging. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Definitely a must buy

Posted by juaypy on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family, old and young loves this snack! Can get hooked on it, really very yummy as a snack item. Cheaper than getting in Singapore. :)

This product is made in the US, China and Chile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After receiving my order and my kids enjoying the snack, I was very disappointed to read on the packaging that this product is made in the US, China and Chile. I think iHerb should state on the product information page the country of origin / manufacture for all foods, and I was surprised that neither iHerb nor the manufacturers website state this. I am purchasing online from Hong Kong and one of the reasons why I purchase food for my family from overseas websites is to avoid all food manufactured in China.

Delicious, low calorie snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These are great: crunchy, naturally sweet and low in calories. Great pre-workout because they are natural sugar but without the fiber in a whole apple so they're less likely to cause stomach upset (I often have them 30-40 minutes before a work out or during a work-out session/race longer than 60 minutes instead of one of those awful energy gel things the try to give during some longer races).

Home run product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These have it all; light, crisp, pleasantly sweet. You should produce them in 2 pound snack bags! These taste great, kids really like them and they are so much healthier for snacking. I buy them by the case. I am always disappointed when the bag is empty. I think a person could eat 20 pounds worth of fresh apples in one sitting eating these crisps. They are that good. These come in a Halloween package as well. The little goblins always react positively when they see these go into their bag. You will feel better handing these out to the kids too.

Favorite snack in my family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 3 kids love this!! When we shared it with their friends, they commented that it taste very healthy.

Very delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will non-stop eating once you opened it!! Very healthy snack and not too sweet.

Very good quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A health food that I give to my kids. They like it very much. It just likes tasting real apples. It does not have added sugar. I love it very much. The taste comes from natural apple. I have ordered it many times already. Will probably reorder again very soon.

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has great features ..but always out of stock...

1 2