My toddler loves this!

Posted by Savvymamasg on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Healthy crispy snack for my toddler! It's so convenient to bring it out as it is packed in a per serving pack. So I will bring a pack whenever we are out and about.

Lunch Box Ideas

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy these for my kids lunch boxes. I also always buy these for my kids birthday party goodie bags and sometimes for presents. Nice and crunchy and fun packaging. If you find this review helpful, please click "YES"

Definitely a must buy

Posted by juaypy on Jan 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family, old and young loves this snack! Can get hooked on it, really very yummy as a snack item. Cheaper than getting in Singapore. :)

This product is made in the US, China and Chile

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After receiving my order and my kids enjoying the snack, I was very disappointed to read on the packaging that this product is made in the US, China and Chile. I think iHerb should state on the product information page the country of origin / manufacture for all foods, and I was surprised that neither iHerb nor the manufacturers website state this. I am purchasing online from Hong Kong and one of the reasons why I purchase food for my family from overseas websites is to avoid all food manufactured in China.

Favorite snack in my family

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 3 kids love this!! When we shared it with their friends, they commented that it taste very healthy.

Very delicious!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will non-stop eating once you opened it!! Very healthy snack and not too sweet.

Very good quality!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A health food that I give to my kids. They like it very much. It just likes tasting real apples. It does not have added sugar. I love it very much. The taste comes from natural apple. I have ordered it many times already. Will probably reorder again very soon.

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has great features ..but always out of stock...

kids

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids love these...they are gone within 2 days

Great snack anytime

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Each item is individually packaged, which is handy to carry anytime. This snack is excellent for all ages, and the item is packaged in a clean condition. Great for vegetarians, too!