So yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please bring these back! Haven't found anything like this so far.

~ crunchy & delicious~

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Only eat a few of these yummy snacks at a time as a special treat - I am limited in dietary areas. Have only given 4 stars as opposed to 5 due to the fact it contains canola oil which some researchers now say is carcinogenic, would be nice to see this oil removed.

SO SO SO DELICIOUS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The only thing I'd love is for these bags to be resealable - once they're open, you can't re-seal, so the peas get stale quickly if you don't eat them ALL at once [...which isn't really an issue for me, hah] or repackage them. Otherwise, DELICIOUS. And really great as a nice little additional crunch in salads!

Prefer the caesar flavour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These were a great snack and have a nice texture. But they didn't have much flavour and were quite bland compared to the Caesar flavoured snapea crisps

لذيذ

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

this taste good

Good, yummy, healthy.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Tastes great, and finally, the package is not full of air but with crisps. Really exclusive , I can never try anything ike this here, ing Hungary, not gonna be my favorite, but is like it, worth a try! :)

A guilt free snack

Posted by Karencallahan on Feb 09, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My favorite snack!

Addicted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are light and tasty snack! They have that pea taste and a nice crunch. Give it a go I'd say, if you're looking for a snack that is a little bit lighter than a packet of chips or a little different to vegetable chips. Def don't feel guilty downing the whole packet on my own haha

Yummy healthy goodness!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Savory healthy snack!

Wish there was a chili flavoured

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I was quite surprised by how big the bag was. I had expected one of those mini bags. At first, I wasn't quite sure if I liked it, because the taste was quite bland. But I ended up eating the entire bag and wanting more. But I don't think I'd bother with this lightly salted again. It's nice, but not super. I'd rather have a bit more flavour, say chili or bbq or something.

1 2