This is soooo good

Posted by EatCleanMarie on Feb 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was watching Elle Fowler on youtube and she was telling all sorts of good things about this healthy snack. I was so sad we could not get this in Norway, so I emailed iHerb and they took it in! Thats amazing service! I am so happy for this! Love it, tastes great! I ordered five-six packs... and ate them ale in about tree days! So now I'm back to order more... but had to write this review first!

shefa

Posted by 5521505008072464520 on May 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

لذييييييذ

Vegan and yum!!

Posted by plantbadedelixir on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I watched you tube iherb product hauls for vegans and learnt about this product. Wonderful!! Thank you I herb. If this review helps you the reader then please press like below.

Very, very good!

Posted by Reviewer1513620 on Jul 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I also watched this on Allthatglitters21´s channel on You Tube, and OH MY! This is so tasty! Love it.

Too good!

Posted by Reviewer3185982 on May 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The snapea crips are just too good, I usually end up eating the entire package in one sitting. Crip, crunchy and perfectly salty! Makes a great snack!

Wonderful !!!!

Posted by Reviewer1731256 on May 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I love these and they cost a lot less here !!!!

Fresh and Crisp ...

Posted by Reviewer3000993 on Dec 21, 2013 | Verified Purchase

... and ever so tasty! Best thing .... just lightly salted. Yummicious!

Warning - These are addictive.

Posted by 5608581593507084299 on Feb 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love legumes so when I saw these I was intrigued enough to give them a go. I am now addicted and since I can't find these here in Australia have to buy them buy the crate! These are crunchy and DO taste slightly of peas. A light salting adds to the flavour. I wish they did these in mega bags! I also feel a tad less guilty eating these rather than regular chips so that is a bonus. Apparently they are high in fibre as well.

Great healthy snack & soooo tasty. Mooreish

Posted by ArtyZandra on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

To be perfectly honest the first time I tried these I thought, they taste ok. But the more I ate them, the more I loved them. They are light & crunchy & satisfy that salt craving I have sometimes, without all the bad stuff. Who knew peas could taste this great. Recommend all to try them at least once. Yummmy. If you found my review helpful, please click "Yes" below. Thank you.

OMG!

Posted by 4976039347460058663 on Nov 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Saw a positive review of this product on YouTube so had to try them for myself. Since this purchase I have probably brought a further 5 packs they are really delicious.