No more Cramps!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a 66 year old male and get hard, painful cramps in my feet & legs nearly everyday that I work around the house. My wife discovered Caleb Treeze Stops Leg Cramps on line and we tried a bottle from our local, now closed, health food store. As long as I take a dose or 2 every morning and every night before bed, I am cramp-free. I've tried everything I've read or heard about nothing has ever helped, but this stuff works. iHerb.com has the best price & fast shipping.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Dont know whats in it but it is not just apple cider vinegar its what ever else is is in it Because it works Great and Fast Great for getting rid of Cramps would recommend to anyone who get leg hand or toe cramps

PAIN in legs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

wish I knew about this 20,30, years ago could have stopped a lot of PAIN

It really works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

PRO: If you have a small or huge leg cramp, a swig of this and some water, and in a couple minutes it's gone! CON: Nastiest tasting stuff ever! But it works! Has Apple Cider Vinegar, ginger and garlic juice in it. I would give it five stars for performance, but the taste is a real downer! MY RESULTS: Since using this, I was playing at the local golf course, and my golf buddy had a cramp and had a little packet of Heinz yellow mustard, and took it with some water! It works as well as this nasty stuff, but way more available! He said he has used it for years! I'm hooked too. I don't know if it's the vinegar in the mustard, but that ingredient is in the Caleb Treeze product, and it works also! I keep the Caleb Treeze product around in my fridge, but have not had to use it since I discovered Heinz yellow mustard.

My family is never without this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After suffering for years with leg cramps, I went online to search for a remedy for them and found this product. I was able to buy it locally for a number of years, but when the supplier ran out I found this company and ordered from them. The order arrived and was well packaged and promptly delivered. I can take a couple of spoons full in a small amount of water and my leg cramps are gone. The taste of this is not real good; however, it takes only a few minutes to completely stop muscle cramps in any part of the body. After my husband has worked during hot weather and sweated a lot, he takes this at bedtime and is no longer bothered with leg cramps during the night. We both highly recommend this product and company.

Best Ever !!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best thing ever to keep leg cramps away. Just add to juice in morning and your covered.

IT WORKS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

GREAT PRODUCT. YOU CAN DRINK IT OR RUB IN ON YOUR LEGS. IT REALLY WORKS!

Bye Bye Leg Cramps

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It took approximately 4 days for cramps to be gone totally but haven't had any more since I started taking this product. The taste would be unpleasant but cranberry juice makes it palatable and the results more than compensate! So glad I found this product.

This product is amazing.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I frequently get cramps in my legs and feet so I decided to try this product. The chief ingredient is cider vinegar. I rub it on my legs with a cotton ball and, within 5 minutes , the pain is gone. I don't know how it works but it does work. You may smell like a salad but it is worth it and the smell goes away in an hour or so. I wouldn't be without it.

Excellent For Heartburn

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It doesn't help my severe leg cramps BUT instantly calms my tummy when it gets angry with acid