Good price, good product ;) Gera kaina ir labai geras produktas ;)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is easy to take, no bad taste. I think it is more useful product than fishoil. One minus - I order too little amount of it. Patogu nuryti, nėra nemalonaus poskonio. Manau tai vertingesnis produktas už įprastus žuvų taukus. Tiesa, vienas minusas - užsisakiau per mažą kiekį ;))

Best Krill Oil with Omega 3

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Krill Oil, after one week of usage improvement in energy level and joint movement No addons and No preservative ... Good price I have used other Omega 3 products but with Krill Oil high result, totally recommend

Awesome laboratory!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great quality! The product is in perfect conditions, has not taste or after taste, it does not cause any upset stomach. I'm impressed with every product I've purchased from this laboratory.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 5 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good product and no side effects DHA is small and therefore should be taken 3 doses   To give a satisfactory result of the daily requirement

🍏Very good. WWT21-68 (without "-")

Posted by LILI click me on February 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

🍑excellent ! Just click ✔▶️LILI◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!! W-W-T-2-1-6-8 (without "-")

Very good value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

A key supplement for general well-being, at a very affordable price.

The combination is a smile

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

I would go for Krill Oil after trying this, it doesn’t have any fishy after taste with Astaxanthin combined, it keeps my skin gorgeous and sun protection. Price wise, very reasonable.

Good Non GMO Krill oil

Posted by MarieMR on March 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Did not give me fishy burbs, no nausea and no stomach upset. Good price. iHerb provide me with wonderful customer service and fast delivery.Highly recommend company to others.

Top Quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 24 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've purchase this krill oil twice, and now have also purchased a bottle for a friend. I think the price is reasonable and it seems to be of very high quality. Previously I was taking MegaRed, but there seemed to be some kind of price war going on with it, and then I read a negative review. Will stick with this one now.

Simply the best!

Posted by ClaudiaM on December 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a very good product. My husband and I was very happy to have it. The pills are small and without smell. The effect don't feel yet but we take the pills from 2 days.

1 2