Inexpensive but...

Posted by Kareny on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All Astaxanthin soft gels looks the same. I've tried different brands and this is the cheapest. There should be little difference in quality from one brand to the next. At least that is the logic on which I based this purchase. In the past I've tried the major brand using Hawaiian sourced and during that time it showed through in my (better) skin tone. After a few bottles of this one it doesn't seem to be making a difference. There are so many variables however, as I'm taking plenty of other skin type supplements. Thus difficult to review. I gave 3/5 stars but will not be re-purchasing.

Works like a Charm

Posted by coupon-code-2014 on Aug 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this 12 mg Super Carotenoid Antioxidant. It is good for my eyes, joints and skin. I take only 1 per day with food. I noticed my energy levels raised up in 1 week. I like also that this product is proudly made in USA. Will buy again for sure !

The most POWERFUL antioxidant

Posted by alloriginal on Nov 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this as an all-purpose antioxidant. I've used it at lower doses (4 mg) in the past, and believe that its usefullness as an antioxidant is probably understated. It supposedly protects against wrinkles, and I know from experience that it increases the amount of time neccessary for a sunburn. I decided to up the ante, so to speak, and try the 12 mg BioAstin product about 5 years ago. I take one each day with my largest meal. I noted with some surprise, after about three weeks, that the lower back pain which had plagued me for 10 years had disappeared! Please note that I added Doctor's Best Hyaluronic Acid to my regimen at the same time; perhaps the benefits I experienced were attributable to both. I have a physically demanding job as a pet store manager which requires me to be on my feet all day, often lifting very heavy weights, so the constant pain and soreness was really hindering me. After two bottles had been exhausted I accidentally ran out. The back pain mysteriously returned after a few days. I then determined that I would never run out again! Several days after receiving my new bottle, my back was as good as new! I don't know for a fact that the BioAstin astaxanthin was the culprit, and I don't know that it would do the same for anyone else, but I know this: I don't intend to run out of astaxanthin! The California Gold product works just as well, and the price is right.

Excellent product at a real good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good value product and high concentration and fast delivery overseas: Highly recommended

Godd

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It really good, helps me with sun allergy.

Gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gut

#Awesone

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this product and take it every day to support my body's ability to defend against inflammation.

don't see any effect

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have already taken all the container but I don't see any effect

High

Posted by potiholic on Nov 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really high astaxantina amount per pill, suitable only for a few diseases. In my case, i should take 2mg/day, so i take 1 pill a week. Look, i have for more than six months treatment. Usual astaxanthin dose is 4 mg daily for many diseases, and if you wish only a better skin, 1mg a day is enought ( 1 or 2 months, stop ans keep on after one month without pills us you only take it as a nutracosmetic ).

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is very supportive and boosting

1 2