Hi quality Astaxanthine magic at a bargain

Posted by Allinstar on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

6 months before start taking 12 mg Astaxanthin a Day. I could hardly read the resultsign at distance. After 6 months I could read all details with no problems. I also had severe inflammation an pain in my neck and shoulder. After 3 months I was almost back in business without any pain. Its magic at a bargain.

good for skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Astaxantin is recommend from dermatologist. It's for antioxidant.

I will not order again. And tell others.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

www.iherb.com recommend buying this product, I ordered it because trust, but almost 2 months ago, it was not a product. You should have more guarantee. Because you do not open the opportunity use EMS. So the goods are not received. I can not follow. (Customers pay for EMS itself That ok.)You do not care about anything. Next I do not order anymore. Who does not affect as me? Do not understand Waiting for a long time. But did not get and have to pay for this order., You not interested in anything when I email to you, it was the most disappointing order. And no responsibility  If you cut off EMS delivery, you should guarantee more. Actually, you should not have a star.

แก้ปวดกล้ามได้ดี

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

ไม่ต้องกินยาแก้ปวด หลังเล่นกีฬา ใช้ตัวนี้แทน

antioxidant and anti-inflammatory

Posted by freeradicle on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This comes in a small softgel and has a clean taste and minimal excipients. It is a superb carotenoid antioxidant and also has wide-ranging anti-inflammatory effects.

🤙🏻🤙🏻🤙🏻

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good for eyesight & painful joints. very good value & quality.

Prevents sunburns and many other benefits.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Sep 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommended by my medical doctor Ruska Myrsky. 12mg is the optimal daily dosage. For many people 6mg did not help as well as 12mg.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It helps my eyes a lot.

Iherb is cheating and do not deliver the products, buy from other site. This is not reliable site!

Posted by DISC0UNT by ENTER NMT 280 on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase