Seems good

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamin d for my little kid.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 31 2017 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and good. 1 drop pr day

Thanks for your service.

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 29 2016 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for your service.

Close to expiry date?

Posted by ForGoodHealth on February 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bought CGN Baby D3 twice. Always happy with the product. This review is actually for my last year's purchase. About to buy for the 3rd time but 6 months to expiry date is a concern as the bottle suppose to last for a year. Is the expiry date not updated in the system? There a few occasions where I notice the expiry date on the actual product is longer than is displayed on the website. However I can't take the risk. Decided to buy another brand this time. iHerb team need to be vigilant on expiry date as there is a perceived safety and quality issue here. Minus 1 star due to expiry date issue.

GOOD

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 6 2018 | Verified Purchase

GOOD

Products nearing expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ths is my first time to shop on i-Herb; the product's receiving date is 2017/12/11 and expiration date of the product is 2018/8 (MFG. 2015), even the products are within expiration date, however, still feel bad for products nearing expiration date.

Great, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

The drops themselves work well - baby doesn't mind them at all. But I wish the bottle came with a dropper as I actually prefer to drop them directly into my baby's mouth. He rubs his face all over my breast before feeding so putting drops onto my nipple as recommended would be useless.

Near expiration date

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

The expiration date of mine is 08/2018, and its production date is 2015. Be cautions.

Short shelf life left

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

The manufacturer says it contains approx 300 portions, but the shelf life or validity left will not allow to fully use it and if you buy it for the nearest future and not today,like me you will loose half of it due to short validity left.Mine was 08/18 <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. Our goal is to offer the best quality at an exceptional price and hope that folks will recognize this products overall value.

Expiration Day Is Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2018 | Verified Purchase

I have a Japanese product that I can’t not give to my infant before 1 month old. But this one can apply for new born?

1 2