Keeps me happy and healthy!

Posted by 5275823370259396940 on Jun 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I read that propolis can help prevent getting colds, so I decided to try for myself. In addition to living in a country with a cod climate, I'm prone to colds due to anemia and not having respected my body's limits i.e. working too much, not eating healthy, too much sugar etc. I felt a cold coming on one night before going to work, in addition to allergies acting up, and I took two capsules et voila! My cold symptoms disappeared! And my allergy symptoms are reduced significantly. I'm not sure if anyone else has this experience, but I am happy to recommend this product! I even add i to my smoothies, feels like a nicer way to take supplements.

Great immune support

Posted by PurplePegasus on Nov 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking vitamin C. Due to our rapidly changing hot/cold weather and alternate heat & a/c use, I felt a cold comming on. I took one cap of this and the sneezing subsided, never turned into a cold. Pretty impressive, pure propolis with nothing added. A reputable brand I can trust.

Posted by Reviewer3004807 on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I feel myself good, I didn't catch cold/flu now in winter and have no allergic reaction.

Best immune system booster

Posted by 4913425696191705075 on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I think this has a great concentrated formula that really works. I had a sore throat and I took 2 of these and one gram of vitamin C and my sore throat miraculously went away. I'm using this to boost my immune system and stay away from all kinds of infections this winter.

It works!!

Posted by 4628961055580544437 on Jun 16, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Before I would have an outbreak every month. I take this every day combined with Super lysine+ tablets, I have been outbreak-free for almost 3 months! It really is an immune system booster!

Great product for the money

Posted by Springtime on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Propolis is used as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent, for boosting the immune system too. Haven't used it long enough to really tell how well it works. Please, see all my reviews. Thanks for the great service!

Geras

Posted by 5462334646376170571 on Dec 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Vartojam su šeima. Poveikio aiškaus kaip ir nejaučiam. Sunku komentuoti.

Nice price and quality ratio

Posted by odereviews on Feb 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I was pleasantly surprised with this product. These have a great price and quality ratio. Doesn't smell bad like other bee propolis products I have tried.

great value

Posted by LadyEnigma on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great value and a very reasonable price. Propolis improves everything in a body. **If you find my review useful, click "YES" and see more useful info by clicking on my name.**

Ongoing immune support.

Posted by 5357365194443836500 on Sep 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After having breast cancer, and recovering, I have included as many supplements along with a really healthy diet, to maintain my health. A naturopath recommended these last year, as ongoing support for my immune system. I am maintaining my health, so will continue to use this product.

1 2 3 4