Great for baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I gave this product to my cousin who has a 12 month old. She loves the concept and believes DHA is important for proper development. She will continue to use the Product.

Baby loves it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I give this product to my 4-month-old son every day. The dropper makes it easy to dispense into his mouth and he opens up right away, even when I just gave it to him, so he must really like it :-)

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I do not know if the product is great or not - I just do not see any changes, but my child liked it, maybe because he likes to eat fish. Supplement smells like fish and if after taking it you do not wash a spoon, it will smell all day long. Also my child likes to wipe his mouth with his arm, so after that my child smells like a fish))) this is funny))

Awful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this omega 3 for my 18 months daughter the first time I tried to give it to her she through up I checked it ; it was very smelly like bad fish smell and too oily . I tried to put it with some juice to cover the smell and the taste with no success she through up again although I added only 0.5ml tried with food she refused to eat it !!!! The bigger problem I bought two bottles . Just a waste of money...

Good choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not so strong smell of fish. My little one is not hesitate to feed.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good

can not live without!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent vitamin for your growing infant.

Smells bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The smell is AWFUL, we had to throw it away.

Awful Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It taste and smells bad

Not worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells and tastes awful. I tried mixing with various yogurts and applesauce, but still tastes fishy.