Smells Sooo Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

V. Oily and has a strong smell of fish

Not worth it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells and tastes awful. I tried mixing with various yogurts and applesauce, but still tastes fishy.

Awful Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased this omega 3 for my 18 months daughter the first time I tried to give it to her she through up I checked it ; it was very smelly like bad fish smell and too oily . I tried to put it with some juice to cover the smell and the taste with no success she through up again although I added only 0.5ml tried with food she refused to eat it !!!! The bigger problem I bought two bottles .<➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. We understand that taste and texture preference is highly personal. Our goal is to offer a premium fish oil supplement that tastes great. Our product is produced with Orkla/Denomega’s Wild Arctic Cod Liver Oil (awarded the prestigious “ITQI Superior Taste Award”). Some companies add Lemon or Lime Essential Oils to their Fish Oil to mask the slight Fish taste. We do not as Essential Oils can cause elevated Peroxide & Anisidine Values. If you are not completely satisfied with your product, please return it within 90 days from the date of purchase and you will receive a full 100% Money Back Guarantee. Just a waste of money...