EXCELLENT source of Folinic Acid which I need to take to try to improve my MTHFR gene mutation and methylation process

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have recently discovered via a blood test that I have one copy of the MTHFR gene mutation C677T. I definitely feel more alert, energetic, calmer and happier since adding the Folinic Acid drops to my current MTHFR Vitamin B supplementation. The added bonus is that the drops are so easy to take (1 drop on tongue daily) AND they taste nice.

Folinic Acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 29 2017 | Verified Purchase

A great product. Easy to take. My autistic grandson sleeps through the night now, after taking Folinic Acid for a few weeks. A great improvement. He used to wake up every night and often went into screaming fits. Now he is calm throughout the night and sleeps well.

NICE PRODUCT.

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

GOOD PRODUCT

Pleasing taste, good quality.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

800 drops per bottle...these will last a long time.

Easy To Take Form of Bioactive Form of Folate

Posted by Expat American in PH on September 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

So far we have no complaints on this product. It's so easy to take & the bottle carries 800 drops! That will last us a while, even when nearly all of us in the family are taking it. The taste is mild & since it only takes one drop there are no complaints from the kids when taking it!!