Better then first time I took HA, read below why!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The first time I tried HA, it had no effect at 50mg/day. Now, I tried this brand which has 100mg, I take one/day before bed, and I notice I'm more flexible when I go to the gym. Not 5 stars, cause it doesn't state where this HA comes from???? Chicken, fermented???

It works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my second bottle of this product and I really like it. It helps with my joints and I really like that it is vegan.

Dry lips and Sore tongue

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to stop taking this product after 1 month as it makes my lips dry and my tongue sored (like having aphthous ulcer) even though I drink lots of water. Most of Hyaluronic Acid products identify Sodium Content clearly except this one. No more dry lips and sore tongue issues after stop taking the product for a week. Non-animal HA might not be suitable for me in this case.

lifting u boci

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nisam očekivala puno, ali iznenađena sam i oduševljena. Pore su nestale nakon nekoliko dana. Lice mi izgleda sve mlađe . Obavezno naručujem ponovo.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good. I like it I thonk it makes the skin softer

Nice

Posted by Medea on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It surely helps my sensitive skin and sore joints. Much easier to stretch and the skin is smooth and glowing. Doesn't help with wrinkles though

good product