We used the normal LivOn Lab Vit C but the kids love the taste of this one more.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 14 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is great for kids who don't want to take their vit C. We use this whenever our kids get sick. Instead of antibiotics (4 years since any of us used antibiotics). Mainly due to Vit C. It is just too expensive...if you buy an ultrasonic cleaner, ascorbic acid and lenticin (and vodka) you can DIY it. If you make one kg, you will pay all your equipment off at the first batch...but the taste is not that good, tried it once. The flavoured Vit C also has a preservative in that I think it is totally useless, because the VitC will preserve it. It probably comes from the orange flavour they add to the Vit C. So remove the preservative and lower the price....then you have a 5 star product!

Good product - don't like the packaging

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 26 2017 | Verified Purchase

I gave this 4 stars instead of 5 because after buying it I really don't like the packaging -- having to open and squeeze a foil pack (and hope you get all of the expensive product out) is a disincentive to using it. I would prefer a bottled liquid that I can pour directing into a measuring spoon. The taste directly out of the package is not great - I mix it with a small amount of water so it is easy to take that way. I am hoping that it is worth the extra cost to take vitamin c in the liposomal form.