Excellent.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think most of the negative reviews are coming from people who are consuming it right out of the package (instead of putting it in a small bit of water as you are supposed to) and not liking the taste. Maybe the company needs better foreign language instructions. My only concern was that it seemed a little more runny (less solid) than the liv-on liposomal vitamin c. Otherwise it seems to be just as effective. I took some after getting stung by a wasp, and it seemed to lessen the inflammation and pain.

Works and tastes ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Tastes ok, but more importantly works well. Can notice anti-inflammatory effect and boosts immunity when feeling run down.

A must for good health

Posted by DeanaS on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Vit C is probably the most important nutrient we can all use more of, and this form is the best for actually getting it in to your blood to do some good. Much better than an IV. I put a few ounces of cold water in a coffee cup, squeeze this in to the water, then open wide and down it like eating an oyster. You don't want to touch this stuff, it does not taste good. If it was less expensive I'd take more than one per day. Take on an empty stomach either upon waking or at bed time.

yay for quali ascorbate

Posted by Suppster on Feb 02, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Love that they made this from non gmo ascorbate

better taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this and the other brand. and somehow, I opened the other box first. The taste is awful! but... I know it works. so when I finished that and open this one... I really really surprised, it taste "good"! and I know that I can give this to my kids for a try later.

In One Word: Qulity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste good! Like orange juise

European Sourced

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is an excellent product, and I hope it becomes available again. It is a little thinner/runnier than the Livon brand and tastes much better, a little sweeter. Only negative is the package is hard to tear open, need to cut it with scissors. However, I prefer having the European sourced C rather than from China.

must be good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

my son had them all so i didnt get a chance to try but he is the vit C expert

Great combination!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Awesome lab and quality of the raw materials! This formula is pretty special, great form to be better absorbed and the taste is not bad.

👍

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Delicious When You Mixed It With Flavored Drinks.... My Daughter Loves The Taste😊 Wanna order again but its a bit pricey...

1 2