Best Protein Bar - Hands Down!!

Posted by vitamins on Apr 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

OK, to start, Im not a big fan of protein bars, they are usually very chalky and just don't taste good at all. This Protein Bar from California Gold is truly the best, its only a 60 gram Bar, but its packed with wholesome good stuff!! High in Protein, 15grams, the Bar Ive been having is only 4, I would have to eat about 4 to get the protein of this bar, in that case, I would rather have a Big Mac!! hahaha!! I'm a Male, 46, I combine this bar with about 4 cooked Egg whites in the morning and a mixture of Coconut water and California Gold's CollagenUP, so far, this combination has helped me from grazing like a cow all day around the office!! I calculated that sometimes my grazing added to around 1500 empty calories, and adding breakfast, lunch and dinner, I was over 6K in calories in a day and there was no way I was burning that in a day, so you can imagine how my belly looks now!! Thank you for reading and wish me luck on my path to a healthier lifestyle...

Soft, chewy delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft and chewy, very tasty, my new protein bar.

too soft and too sweet for my taste

Posted by Hong Kong Hibernian on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was intrigued by the lower amount of sugar and sodium than that found in my 'usual' protein bar (Promax LS), and so I bought a box. These bars are just not to my liking: they're too soft and they seem to have a strange sweetness to them that is a bit much for me.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me personally it is very hard to fond protein bar that isn't sweet like most of them but at the same time that can satisfy sugar cravings. This bar do it all) Not no mention it taste so GOOD! Highly recommend it to try!

Teeange daughter loves these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Got these for my daughter since she's on the go a lot - track practice, tennis, violin. She says they taste great. I'm just happy there are no bad chemicals, they're all natural.

Too sweet for me but taste good.

Posted by jeremy2013 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It`s delicious.But too sweet. If the vendor don`t add sugar to the bar, it will be better.

Отличные "полу-спортивные" батоны

Posted by Marsea on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Батончики просто супер, сначала заказывала пробник - заточили с мужем на пару, оценили и тут же заказали упаковку))) Да, есть батончики с бОльшим содержанием протеина, но и на вкус они совсем другие...эти же мягкие, вкусные, не приторные, напоминают свежий не тягучий ирис или советский "гематоген", для здорового перекуса подходят отлично, и да - если не сильно голоден, можно и половинкой насытиться.

TASTE GOOD , more that i expacted

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

only false is the texture, a bit chewy

Хорошие

Posted by Katris on Dec 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Мужу сначала они не очень понравились, но со второго распробовал, теперь ест с удовольствием, мне не дает, говорит "это мои батончики":)))))

so good

Posted by johngf on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is by far the best tasting protein bar I've ever had. It's great for a snack or replacing dessert with. I bought these based on the reviews. They taste great and don't have any funky after taste. My favorite is the Peanut Butter Crunch.

1 2 3