Taste Very Mild, Feel So Comfy In Stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't digest sugar alcohols well. This is the reason I chose this. It has very mild taste, not that sweet like natural food. Very smooth form, seems like it should be melted when weather is up.

5 PERCENT OFF CLICK GREEN LINK

Posted by 5 PERCENT OFF CLICK HERE on Oct 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

When I received my sample, unfortunately it was melted a bit. I put it in the fridge to help form it back a bit. The consistency is quiet chewy! I don't mind that though. The taste is actually awesome, It doesn't taste like described though, it's a very chocolaty taste with a very small hint of peanut butter, the choc chips that are in it make it quiet enjoyable. The ingredients list is actually not overly long like you find on generic protein bars it even consists of organic ingredients. Props to these guys for going that extra mile! In my honest opinion, it's definitely worth purchasing a box if you're after a relatively clean chocolaty tasting protein bar!

Great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes eat this bar as a meal replacement when I'm not home; it tastes good, fits conveniently in my purse and satisfies my hunger.

YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im a peanut butter fan, Love the taste.

OK snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would love this product if there wasn't milk in it... Other than that - tasted nice.

Great buy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really good product and well priced

Too sweet for me but taste good.

Posted by jeremy2013 on Jun 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It`s delicious.But too sweet. If the vendor don`t add sugar to the bar, it will be better.

Good Taste and Texture

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong peanut butter flavor, creamy, rich and satisfying . Good job 😀

Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste for protein bars.

Taste great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

These protien bars have a great peanut butter flavour and are soft in texture. They could do with more choc chips. The only reason I wouldn't buy them again is that they get me all blocked up. I suppose all the tapioca fibre doesn't agree with me- even though I drink plenty of water. It's a shame as I really like these bars and they do fill you up between meals.

1 2 3