Nice taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice taste for protein bars.

Taste Very Mild, Feel So Comfy In Stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't digest sugar alcohols well. This is the reason I chose this. It has very mild taste, not that sweet like natural food. Very smooth form, seems like it should be melted when weather is up.

Terrible

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The taste and texture are very bad...terrible...

tasty

Posted by johngf on Nov 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best bar I have ever eaten, and I have tried many protein bars. My favorite flavor is peanut butter crunch, it tastes just like a snickers. I have only one issue, how to not eat more than one bar in one sitting, it's that good. Will be buying again and again.

Good

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Nov 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I would never give an 'energy' bar five stars but these have really won me over. I'l begin by saying that I have tried almost every brand out there and keep going back to these. I only mention that as these can melt if left in a car or backpack, making them a bit harder to unwrap and eat without a napkin. Other than that, they are fantastic. I tend to reach a critical low blood sugar easily and need something to provide sustenance until I can get a real balanced meal. Yes, they are not high in fiber, so they do not compete with high fiber bars— but those tend to have little protein or they cost twice the price. What I love about these bars (I buy only the Peanut Butter favor) is that they have a low glycemic index. So even as they are chocolate coated, they do not spike my sugar levels and dump me down later as most sweet bars will. The filling is easily digested and never gummy or sticky. On the go, I grab one of these and I'm fine. They live in all my camera bags and luggage so I'm always covered while traveling. I only avoid these when on extended travels in really hot climates. (For those conditions, I prefer Kind bars)

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Non vegan but non vegan friend said that the bar was yummy and did not leave a feeling of hungar. Pricey.

Bar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

is tasty and is a quick interlude

Great taste.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes eat this bar as a meal replacement when I'm not home; it tastes good, fits conveniently in my purse and satisfies my hunger.

YUM!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Im a peanut butter fan, Love the taste.

OK snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Would love this product if there wasn't milk in it... Other than that - tasted nice.