Excellent Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I buy a lot of supplements online, from iHerb and from other vendors, but rarely write reviews. This product deserves my time. The capsule contains only one ingredient: vitamin C. The capsule itself is made completely of plant material, making it suitable for vegans. (I'm not a vegan but I buy the best animal products I can find and don't want to consume cheap gelatin.) There're other vitamin-C products without fillers and additives in plant-based capsules, but they're more expensive. Finally, I've been taking supplemental vitamin C for more than twenty years and, with this product, for the first time I feel a difference.

Quali-C

Posted by karishma on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Best Vitamin C. Non GMO, No fillers, No stearic acid and No magnesium stearate. I have purchased several bottles, just in case iherb runs out :)

Quality C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I like this vitamin C because there are no fillers in the capsule and no GMO's

Very happy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was happy with the quality of this Vitamin C. I take it every day.

high-quality, well-tolerated

Posted by KentuckyWildcat on Aug 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like that this is made with Quali-C, which is manufactured in Scotland, and that there are no fillers. It is well-tolerated by my digestive system, even at higher doses (6000 mg/day).

Good Vitamin C product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking California Gold Nutrition Vitamin C (1,000 mg) for over a year now and I have noticed an improved immunity to colds especially during the winter months when it is most common.

good

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

2 soonn 2 say.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

China-free and very reasonably priced.

Valuable part of my immune-boosting regimen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I trust a vitamin (or anything else) from Europe more than one from China. Switched to Quali-C when I found out that the supplier I had been using had begun sourcing their Vitamin C from China. Extra blessing: I haven't had a cold in years. And I can tell them to take their flu vaccine and stuff it. Calif. Gold brand is less expensive than most Quali-C.

This product is the best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I like it very much, ordered second time already !