Very good! Doesn't have the protein taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my smoothie after my workouts and it does not change my smoothie taste at all! Just a little thicker which is not my concern. Worth the money I paid for !

no taste, good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like that it doesnt have much taste. added to my juice and my juice still taste about the same

Great isolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder is decent, it mixes well which is all I can really say about it. The nutritional profile is great at 27g of protein without all the unhealthy additives. The last powder I used, I would max out my cholesterol daily just from the powder. I can take as much of this as I want without having to worry about it. The only thing that raises my eyebrows was requiring two scoops instead of just including a larger scooper.

little bit of dissapointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive been having the smaller version of this protein for a long time and got so excited when this size came out. but for some reason, it doesn't dissolve into water like the smaller version. bubbles are made and hard to drink. hope it gets better next time and if it doesn't, I'm not planning to buy it again <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12-15-2017 - NOTE from Manufacturer: Thank you for taking the time to review our product. We are very sorry you feel that there is a difference between our 1 pound Whey Protein Isolate and our 5 pound Whey Protein Isolate. There is absolutely no difference with the starting Whey Protein Isolate raw material. We use the exact same Whey Protein Isolate for both sizes. Solubility/Dispersibility may vary slightly from LOT to LOT but always meets or exceeds set specifications.

Best protein at reasonable price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried several top brands and this is the most value for money and best i have tried. It is isolate and thereby there is noticeable non bloating. Saw negative reviews on this and so untrue. Mine dissolve very well. Love it unflavoured no aritifical sweetener and taste good. I have stock another 2 packs. However their casein is difficult to dissolve but that is casein genric property.

No flavour is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is great! No flavour is the best!

Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is great. I didn't expect it to taste great and yet it tastes just ok.

All you need, nothing you don't.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All you need, nothing you don't. Straight up!

California Gold Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the only protein powder that has never given me bloat or a feeling of fullness , so if I need or want an extra hit of protein between meals or after training I’m still ready for my next meal !

tastes good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

tastes goooooooooooooood, and sells cheap.

1 2 3