Very good! Doesn't have the protein taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

I add this to my smoothie after my workouts and it does not change my smoothie taste at all! Just a little thicker which is not my concern. Worth the money I paid for !

no taste, good

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 21 2017 | Verified Purchase

i like that it doesnt have much taste. added to my juice and my juice still taste about the same

Great isolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

This powder is decent, it mixes well which is all I can really say about it. The nutritional profile is great at 27g of protein without all the unhealthy additives. The last powder I used, I would max out my cholesterol daily just from the powder. I can take as much of this as I want without having to worry about it. The only thing that raises my eyebrows was requiring two scoops instead of just including a larger scooper.

Dissolves easily

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

The protein dissolves easily but smells bad. It has no flavor so its hard to drink it without any additions.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

I take this together with Nitro Tech as that is too sweet. I also add creatine and glutamine. As a whole this is good to use as pure protein.

Got some words to remind u.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

Please listen very carefully, customers form china do not choos ems delivery , cause dude is too slow. Can not judge the product till get my packge.

little bit of dissapointment

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive been having the smaller version of this protein for a long time and got so excited when this size came out. but for some reason, it doesn't dissolve into water like the smaller version. bubbles are made and hard to drink. hope it gets better next time and if it doesn't, I'm not planning to buy it again <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry you feel that there is a difference between our 1 pound Whey Protein Isolate and our 5 pound Whey Protein Isolate. There is absolutely no difference with the starting Whey Protein Isolate raw material. We use the exact same Whey Protein Isolate for both sizes. Solubility/Dispersibility may vary slightly from LOT to LOT but always meets or exceeds set specifications.

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 20 2018 | Verified Purchase

It’s my first time purchasing unflavored whey And I’m really amazed with the result no stomach upset and pure protein,,just what I needed ..thank you iherb for fast delivery..I’m purchased it again next month

If you haven't tried it, just get it.!.!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Friends, please stop reviewing protein based on taste. . . This is just straight-up, unflavored, unsweetened , un-spiked whey protein isolate (Two ingredients: WPI and Sunflower Lecithin for solubility). Great product. I am so pleasantly surprised. I was hesitant because I have never tried unflavored protein, but quickly realized that I do not need a super-sweet milkshake with all sorts of weird, artificial ingredients that I do not need for my protein. It tastes fine, very palatable. Get it! look, if you're unsure of taste, just do a half-serving with half-serving your regular, flavored protein for a bit if just to up the quality. I scored this on a CGN percent-off special and could not be more pleased with the value. It is honestly is such a better product at less the price than some the "value" protein blends that you can get at any of the big box stores. If it helps use (AAB-five-six-four-eight...use numbers, no spaces) for bonus.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 5 2018 | Verified Purchase

easy to mix, taste is very gentle. highly recommend

1 2 3