Kids love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Kids love it and they take it Daily

I wouldn't recomend it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

We received it with a bad smell already. <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We are very sorry to hear that you are not satisfied. We understand that taste and texture preference is highly personal. Our goal is to offer a premium fish oil supplement that tastes great. Our product is produced with Orkla/Denomega’s Wild Arctic Cod Liver Oil (awarded the prestigious “ITQI Superior Taste Award”). Some companies add Lemon or Lime Essential Oils to their Fish Oil to mask the slight Fish taste. We do not as Essential Oils can cause elevated Peroxide & Anisidine Values.

Ordered a second bottle!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 21 month old wouldn't eat any form of gummy or chewable so this was perfect for him. He loves his "syrup"!

awful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

my son refuses to take it. it smells lovely so i decided to try some... now i understand why he wont take it...oil is oil...cant do anything ant it texture on tongue.

Great taste that my kids like!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My kids really like Children's DHA with strawberry and lemon flavor. The oil has a light scent of strawberry and tastes very good, which makes it easy to get the kids to take it. I was also pleased to find out that it is fish oil from Norway, which is supposed to be very pure. This is a product I would buy again!

I believe it is good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I do not know if it works, but I believe it is. Just do not like fishy aftertaste, but my daughter does not mind.

Smells and tastes like fish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 2.5 yo daughter won't go near it. Smells and tastes like fish, even when masked with juice :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

thanks... I like for your service..

Very good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kid like it even he feel the taste of the fat, I think is normal.

Good Quality!

Posted by kellychai on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My kids like it,will purchase again!

1 2 3