Fantastic

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I cannot believe it. I wake up in the morning and my back does not hurt. This product helped me tremendously. I have had problems with my back for years. Now at 62, I feel young again. It helped my friend with his knees. I recommended it to another 3 friends.

Great source of collagen

Posted by TitiPaname on May 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Prior to using this, I was taking Neocell Super collagen type I & III for a month and it wasn't doing anything spectacular.... But this Fish collagen has significantl reduced the wrinkles around my eye area and it's only been two weeks since i started.... Hopefully i'll keep you posted in the coming months

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

In fact , I bought it for my skin. It's a lot cheaper than meiji collagen powder so I want to give it a chance . It have almost the same ingredients of the meiji one: fish collagen, HA,... At first , this product seems perfect for me , the fish collagen is the most effective collagen for skin. BUT , it's A LOT more effective than what i expected . I thought it would have to take weeks or months to show its effectiveness but NO . I can say that the next morning of taking this product , my skin fells so hydrated . Today , it's my 3th day using this magic powder , my skin plums , my pores seems much tinier , and I don't need any skincare product to have plumpy , hydrating skin . This is just MAGIC . J'ai acheté ce produit pour ma peau . Au début , j'ai voulu acheter celui de la marque meiji , mais c'est hyper chère pour peu de produit . Du coup , j'ai fouillé sur l'internet et j'ai trouvé celui la. En fait , sur IHERB , il y a plusieurs marques qui font de la poudre de collagen , mais jai choisi celui -ci car il me semble que le collagen de poisson , c'est le meilleur pour la peau , c'est plus absorbant par notre organisme . Un petit plus de ce produit , c'est la présence de HA qui va hydrater la peau . La poudre a un petit gout un peu bizarre mais ne vous inquiètez pas , ce n'est pas l'odeur de poisson mdr , cette odeur est qm supportable . Cette poudre est tres fin , elle mélange bien avec de l'eau froid. Dès le 1 er jour d'utilisation , ma peau est bcp plus hydraté le lendemain quand je me suis réveillée . Aujourd'hui c'est ma 3 ème jour d'utilisation , ma peau est rebondie , hydratée, mes pores semblent moins visible ,... Bref , il y a que du bien . Foncez -vous !

Kept undereye bags away and did everything it promised it would...except make my nails grow.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't buy it because I wanted longer, stronger nails so it didn't matter that my nails didn't really grow. My skin got plumper and more supple, the lines around my mouth became less visible and reduced. I worked a lot of overtime and stayed up many nights. I was basically getting eighteen hours of sleep a week but I didn't get any bags at all and I'm usually very prone to them. My back aches went away, all joint, cartilage and bone issues became nonexistent!! My pain purpose for buying this was cause I wanna keep myself looking young but it came with extra positives. It dissolves best in room temp or lukewarm drinks. The taste isn't too bad. Try it, you won't be sorry!!

An awesome product to be highly recommended!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best collagen powder I have ever taken, strongly recommended for aged skin .

Good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Till now everything is very good.I can not judge if it works alone because im taking vitamins and omega 3 together with this collagen.and new creams.Skin looks wowww!!! Joints didn`t bother yet.

California Gold Nutrtion, CollagenUP 50000

Posted by Deviga on Mar 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After taking this product I have seen remarkable improvement on my knee osteoarthritis. I am able to stand longer and walk better. Thank you IHerb.

Bad fishy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First of all, this is definitely not an odourless product that it claims. I find the product to be of high quality and good value for money, albeit with an extremely offensive smell. To my surprise this smell is easily masked with a few dash of juice or flavoured drinks, something I find annoying because I wouldn't want to consume extra calories than needed. Been taking this over 2 weeks, my reduced pain and swelling to my arthritic elbow joints could possibly be accredited to this collagen consumption and my facial skin do seem to be marginally, ever so tiny weeny bit looking more smoother. 喝了两个多星期, 好像還不錯, 只是鱼胜味道真的太重了, 雖要加上㸃果汁.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product few months ago just before going for vacations to Bali. I started to take this product just for few days at this time. I had a very big trouble drinking this, because of its unusual smell and thick consistency in water (as gelatin). First day of vacation and of course I lay down all day under the sun (protecting my skin of course) but this is Bali ... And I get burned. I never had this kind of pain in my life ever. My back was red and painful. I couldn't sleep at night. Completely desperate I started to take Collagen everyday and applying aloe vera gel on my burn. I was so worried that my skin will mark as it is very sensitive. This time I realized how Collagen is amazing. My skin didn't peel off, I had no liquid bubbles, nothing. Few days after my skin was peeling off, and a new healthy beautiful and glowy skin was there. There were no marks, nothing. Some people say that Collagen is assimilated by our body as any other protein, but I disagree. I already had some sunburns and usually I have marks on my body for years. But not in this case. Without Collagen at this time things would be different. I'm very impressed by the effectiveness of this product and will be very careful in future with sun !

Good Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

After talking this product for about two weeks I noticed that my skin on whole body became much more soft then before. After some more time crow's feet became less noticeable, it's not a big problem as I am only 32, but still I can see the difference. The only thing that made me upset is a diarrhea that this product gave me. Probably I will try other brand next time. It tastes a bit like a protein, not a bad taste and there is almost no smell.