awfull taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried the product only 2 times, and couldn't continue due to awful taste. <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We completely understand that taste is a highly personal experience. You can find a variety of recipes online that may help you find a tasty way to enjoy our CollagenUp.

Pee powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For some reason this increases the number of times I havecto urinate.

fishy smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2018 | Verified Purchase

doesn't taste great after all..will not repurchase.Enter -} HKZ 452(without space) to get 5% rebate :)

Unpleasant Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It turn black one year after I opened it. There are many black dots on the powder. I think it's mold. But the package said it expires at 2019 which is one year later. Just a little bit of smell, but it's not pleasant. And I just read some article stating that collegen supplement is not useful.

Fishy Smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it is not Zero Fishy Smell. I can taste it at the begging . I didn’t used to it yet

Effect did not see

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The action is not understood, the taste is very poor, the powder is very small, so you need to carefully open the jar, as it immediately flies into the air and turns around. The taste is like fish oil.

Used this when out of regular brand.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It didn't relieve my knee joint pain like Neocell did.