improvements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed some improvements but not anything special but still an improvement also please note I haven't been using this for very long yet so cannot fully judge how overall results will be NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL overall pleased with the purchase

Commercial trick this is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh, it's so disgusting. The taste of fish ligaments, bones and skin is dreadful. Consistency, even if stirred manically, is unpleasant. But all this would mean nothing if the thing worked...and it didn't. I am young and looking even younger, yet I have thin mimic wrinkles around my eyes as I smile a lot. Plus, my hair is fine. I hoped this whole jar would do anything beneficial to my concerns. No, nothing. I also took 2 jars of Dr's Best collagen before and after this one, so my course was a long one. Very disappointing.

its okay i guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does work for me but the i can't stand the fishy taste. The packaging is also bad. There is safety seal and the powder is not white. It's like greyish brown.. Ewww! It looks really gross after a while. Back to my japanese marine collagen.

The jar was not sealed properly.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The jar was not sealed properly, as the lid inside the jar cover is partially exposed.

Unpleasant taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Did what it suppose to do but the taste was unpleasant

Collagen UP5000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I fell this one is so so . It's nearly the same quality as any others being. sold in my country which i could save more.

I Havent tested the product for long yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I Havent tested the product for long yet.

No difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 06, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Didn't noticed any difference in skin and i have been using already a big pot too. But besides skin, i use it also for building a healthy gut.

No observable difference

Posted by sugarcrusted on Nov 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I took it once a day, every morning on an empty stomach and warm water. I finished the entire container and didn't notice any noticeable differences. I have dry skin and was hoping it could plump it up, or hydrate my skin better. It did none of that. At first I thought I smell a bit of fishiness to it, but soon enough I don't smell that anymore. Probably got used to it. It mixes easier in warm water, but it also turns a little gooey quicker than if I were to mix it in cold water. It is not flavoured with anything else, but it has its own flavour to it. It's like eating tofu - a bland taste. If you gulp it down quick enough you won't taste much. Won't repurchase.

Taste is .. milky tastey

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Next time i will chooese tablet, milky taste is strong for me

1 2