Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

super!!!!!!!!!!!!

My mom loves it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom loves to take drink daily, she claims it does help her in complexion and all.

not yet done with you still gonna buy you more

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

love this

awfull taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I tried the product only 2 times, and couldn't continue due to awful taste. <➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖> 12/21/2017 NOTE FROM THE MANUFACTURER: Thank you for your review. We completely understand that taste is a highly personal experience. You can find a variety of recipes online that may help you find a tasty way to enjoy our CollagenUp.

Good condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had 3 packs for 4 months. Now start changing my skin better. Easy to drink, very difficult to effective use. You need to drink only this 2 hours after you eat last and before you go to bed .

Seems like a great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have a feeling my skin became more youthful and plumped after using this for a few weeks.

Great Quality Supplement !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this brand! Their products are always on point and very affordable. As for this one, having just started it, The main thing I notice between me and my wife is that our hair is growing very fast. At least 2 times as fast as normal. Our skin is young and pretty supple, but I do notice some signs of smoothing around my eyes, which for me has been a trouble spot. I will continue with this one as it contains all of the key characteristics according to my research: Marine sourced, check!, Hydrolyzed, check!, Types 1, 2, and 3, check! And the price is unbeatable. It is a powder that you simply dissolve in your drinks,. I do mine with my am protein shot and it is tasteless. My wife does hers with her am coffee and it does not fully dissolve, there are always a few little white chunks floating that will not dissipate. But , she says she tastes nothing either!

Great Product..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My Skin Look Different After Using This 5 Days Ago..

Great source of collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It helps! Help on nails & hair skin & joints improving.

the best collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's the best result happen to me, skin, hair, face. it's better than i ever