Smooth skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 15, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been taking it for 3 weeks and noticed my skin has become more smooth and less dry. I take 1 scoop every morning with a glass of water. I will share a secret c o d e: NH B 8694 (without s.paces) for 5% or 10% o f f on your next order when checkout. Applicable for both new and existing customer!

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 21, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product!

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Great product, better than most of the collagen supplement tried before. feel significant improvement after one month.

This product is really helpful after surgery.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mom is almost 60 and she has problem with joint pain. She had also surgery 3 months ago and this product really help her with her problems. The scar after surgery was quickly gone and she doesn´t have almost any joint pain.

So far so good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I’ve been using for about 3 weeks now and have seen a difference in my skin and digestive system already. Will be purchasing again.

Интересная штучка

Posted by rcdiebestie on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Пью уже месяц - вроде лицо "посветлело", помолодело на годик-два. Буду пить дальше, ведь курс 2-3 месяца.

Great product

Posted by Almogti on Oct 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My mother used it and make the change afer month.

Amazing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After three weeks of use, there is a noticeable improvement in the firmness of the facial skin. Amazing. Recommend to try. Tip: When the water is added after the powder, it dissolves much better and faster and without lumps

6 stars

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

well, I had sever sun damage on my face and rosacea. ive tried every cream to regenerate my skin. Iwas already having improvement but this supplement has been the piece I was missing.I was taking several supplements for my skin.Neem,biotin,astragalus...I think Im going to save all that money and reorder this.I started with only one scoop a day and I noticed my skin smooth right after taking it.Today I increased teh dossage to 2 times 1 scoop each time and Im completely amazed.save your money on creams and buy this product

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used CollagenUP now for a couple of years now. Looking for something to replace a product that became hard to find. So just looked up the ingredients that were Collagen a high-quality gelatin powder, glucosamine, and D vitamin. JOINT PAIN-FREE.