Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a good product that I will buy again, can see skin condition become better

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I take a lot of different hair skin and nail products, this one so far seems the best value for money. I also drink a lot of gross tasting stuff like green tea, spirulina so this taste is quite pleasant in comparison. Also search for the collegan face cream.. beautiful!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not much taste at all! Easy to mix, dont notice any improvement yet...

I found my perfect collagen!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dissolves well, tastes good, works like a charm! I am very happy, will re order.

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

For me is the best collagen I have ever used..

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it's got all the combination you need in one jar- good product

A superb product worth every cent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking this product for 2 months now and I love it! It has a very mild and pleasant taste, and dissolves easily in water. This is another excellent product from a reputable brand!

nice collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good collagen, mixes up well and doesn't clump.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the 1st collagen supplement for me. I picked this up due to its balanced formula targeted at the best absorption of its components. I do not feel any taste or smell since I just close my nose when drinking it as a precautionary measure). I have very dry skin and after the 1st 3-4 days I noticed that I require less moisturizer than usual and skin turgor has improved. 4 stars since I have nothing to compare with and there should be space for improvement

California Gold Nutrition, CollagenUP™ 5000

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I put California Gold CollagenUp in my coffee drink every morning. It changed the taste of my coffee slightly and I can accept it. But if I put it in tea drink, it tastes funny. In terms of health benefits, I don't feel it yet and my knees are still making sounds as usual.