Fantastic

Posted by 4707772912592685636 on Apr 14, 2016

I cannot believe it. I wake up in the morning and my back does not hurt. This product helped me tremendously. I have had problems with my back for years. Now at 62, I feel young again. It helped my friend with his knees. I recommended it to another 3 friends.

Great source of collagen

Posted by TitiPaname on May 09, 2016

Prior to using this, I was taking Neocell Super collagen type I & III for a month and it wasn't doing anything spectacular.... But this Fish collagen has significantl reduced the wrinkles around my eye area and it's only been two weeks since i started.... Hopefully i'll keep you posted in the coming months

Super!

Posted by 5103501877925656567 on Jun 06, 2016

In fact , I bought it for my skin. It's a lot cheaper than meiji collagen powder so I want to give it a chance . It have almost the same ingredients of the meiji one: fish collagen, HA,... At first , this product seems perfect for me , the fish collagen is the most effective collagen for skin. BUT , it's A LOT more effective than what i expected . I thought it would have to take weeks or months to show its effectiveness but NO . I can say that the next morning of taking this product , my skin fells so hydrated . Today , it's my 3th day using this magic powder , my skin plums , my pores seems much tinier , and I don't need any skincare product to have plumpy , hydrating skin . This is just MAGIC . J'ai acheté ce produit pour ma peau . Au début , j'ai voulu acheter celui de la marque meiji , mais c'est hyper chère pour peu de produit . Du coup , j'ai fouillé sur l'internet et j'ai trouvé celui la. En fait , sur IHERB , il y a plusieurs marques qui font de la poudre de collagen , mais jai choisi celui -ci car il me semble que le collagen de poisson , c'est le meilleur pour la peau , c'est plus absorbant par notre organisme . Un petit plus de ce produit , c'est la présence de HA qui va hydrater la peau . La poudre a un petit gout un peu bizarre mais ne vous inquiètez pas , ce n'est pas l'odeur de poisson mdr , cette odeur est qm supportable . Cette poudre est tres fin , elle mélange bien avec de l'eau froid. Dès le 1 er jour d'utilisation , ma peau est bcp plus hydraté le lendemain quand je me suis réveillée . Aujourd'hui c'est ma 3 ème jour d'utilisation , ma peau est rebondie , hydratée, mes pores semblent moins visible ,... Bref , il y a que du bien . Foncez -vous !

Good!

Posted by 5108237241076243172 on Feb 22, 2016

Till now everything is very good.I can not judge if it works alone because im taking vitamins and omega 3 together with this collagen.and new creams.Skin looks wowww!!! Joints didn`t bother yet.

An awesome product to be highly recommended!

Posted by Reviewer3325103 on Aug 09, 2016

This is the best collagen powder I have ever taken, strongly recommended for aged skin .

Good Product!

Posted by Reviewer2021251 on Nov 13, 2016

After talking this product for about two weeks I noticed that my skin on whole body became much more soft then before. After some more time crow's feet became less noticeable, it's not a big problem as I am only 32, but still I can see the difference. The only thing that made me upset is a diarrhea that this product gave me. Probably I will try other brand next time. It tastes a bit like a protein, not a bad taste and there is almost no smell.

Super Collagen Powder

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Jun 27, 2016

This product is an absolute must!Easy to mix with water

Bad fishy smell

Posted by 5362745561170273019 on Aug 04, 2016

First of all, this is definitely not an odourless product that it claims. I find the product to be of high quality and good value for money, albeit with an extremely offensive smell. To my surprise this smell is easily masked with a few dash of juice or flavoured drinks, something I find annoying because I wouldn't want to consume extra calories than needed. Been taking this over 2 weeks, my reduced pain and swelling to my arthritic elbow joints could possibly be accredited to this collagen consumption and my facial skin do seem to be marginally, ever so tiny weeny bit looking more smoother. 喝了两个多星期, 好像還不錯, 只是鱼胜味道真的太重了, 雖要加上㸃果汁.

good

Posted by 5419744662386764148 on May 11, 2016

Excellent +++

Great product at a good price

Posted by 4900960938958944577 on Dec 18, 2016

Dissolve well and doesn't taste much. I could see change in my hair/nails and skin after 10 days of use. Would buy again.