Needs Every Cell Collagen

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you care about how you look (the elasticity of your skin, a wrinkle-free face, etc.) and how your body functions include collagen each day to renew and help generate new healthy cells. I have found including CA Gold into a daily shake is the easiest way to use it (blend 1 Tablespoon collagen with organic herb tea, frozen berries and a little almond milk). I look much younger than my chronological age, and I attribute that to including as much collagen as I can get into my daily regime.

Love this product

Posted by 5030543371733583750 on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this collagen powder for several months. I have noticed a difference in my face Less wrinkles and smoother. The biggest improvement is my hair. and nails . I really like this product and plan on continuing with it...

Contains no Bovine or Porcine, so this doesn't contain the unhealthy Neu5Gc red meat sugar.

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on May 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A prefer this small jar, so this doesn't spoil very easily after opening. I wish California Gold Nutrition told us amounts of PhosphatidylSerine and Minerals! And size of the peptides? Like average 50 amino acids in one peptide? I don't know yet what is the optimum size for a peptide, but I will check if I find a manufacturer that actually tells size of the peptides they sell. . . . This contains no Bovine or Porcine, so this doesn't contain the unhealthy Neu5Gc red meat sugar. . . . Click YES I was of any benefit for You.

Great product

Posted by 4961656580811364893 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gives my skin glow and tightness. I alternate taking this capsule to collagen powder, since powder has more collagen in it. The lines just beside my lips is gone and my nasolabial lines are slowly disappeared after using less than a month. My hair is much healthy and no falling hair when I'm shampoo my hair. Great result.

improvements

Posted by 4919943236722167168 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed some improvements but not anything special but still an improvement also please note I haven't been using this for very long yet so cannot fully judge how overall results will be NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL overall pleased with the purchase

Great Product

Posted by MarinaKim on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can feel it on the third day of consumption. My skin are smooth and I don't have to wear any lotion. As for the taste, it's less fishy smell. I love the scoop in it which is very convenience. Overall,worth order again!!!!

Fishy Taste

Posted by GraceS on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This fish collagen has a fishy taste and does not dissolve well. Unlike other brands which I have tried, the contents have grey and brown particles instead of pure creamy white colour. Not sure if the specks are normal and safe to consume.

Good product!

Posted by kellychai on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel my hair,skin and nail get better than before when i use it for a month.

Posted by 5536305937545565792 on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

super!!!!!!!!!!!!

Commercial trick this is

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh, it's so disgusting. The taste of fish ligaments, bones and skin is dreadful. Consistency, even if stirred manically, is unpleasant. But all this would mean nothing if the thing worked...and it didn't. I am young and looking even younger, yet I have thin mimic wrinkles around my eyes as I smile a lot. Plus, my hair is fine. I hoped this whole jar would do anything beneficial to my concerns. No, nothing. I also took 2 jars of Dr's Best collagen before and after this one, so my course was a long one. Very disappointing.