Needs Every Cell Collagen

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

If you care about how you look (the elasticity of your skin, a wrinkle-free face, etc.) and how your body functions include collagen each day to renew and help generate new healthy cells. I have found including CA Gold into a daily shake is the easiest way to use it (blend 1 Tablespoon collagen with organic herb tea, frozen berries and a little almond milk). I look much younger than my chronological age, and I attribute that to including as much collagen as I can get into my daily regime.

Love this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this collagen powder for several months. I have noticed a difference in my face Less wrinkles and smoother. The biggest improvement is my hair. and nails . I really like this product and plan on continuing with it...

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Gives my skin glow and tightness. I alternate taking this capsule to collagen powder, since powder has more collagen in it. The lines just beside my lips is gone and my nasolabial lines are slowly disappeared after using less than a month. My hair is much healthy and no falling hair when I'm shampoo my hair. Great result.

Commercial trick this is

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Oh, it's so disgusting. The taste of fish ligaments, bones and skin is dreadful. Consistency, even if stirred manically, is unpleasant. But all this would mean nothing if the thing worked...and it didn't. I am young and looking even younger, yet I have thin mimic wrinkles around my eyes as I smile a lot. Plus, my hair is fine. I hoped this whole jar would do anything beneficial to my concerns. No, nothing. I also took 2 jars of Dr's Best collagen before and after this one, so my course was a long one. Very disappointing.

Great Product

Posted by MarinaKim on Jul 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I can feel it on the third day of consumption. My skin are smooth and I don't have to wear any lotion. As for the taste, it's less fishy smell. I love the scoop in it which is very convenience. Overall,worth order again!!!!

improvements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have noticed some improvements but not anything special but still an improvement also please note I haven't been using this for very long yet so cannot fully judge how overall results will be NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL overall pleased with the purchase

Fishy Taste

Posted by GraceS on Jul 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This fish collagen has a fishy taste and does not dissolve well. Unlike other brands which I have tried, the contents have grey and brown particles instead of pure creamy white colour. Not sure if the specks are normal and safe to consume.

Best Quality Super Collagen -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really Great for Skin, If You Care About How You Look, your body will Thank You! Trusted Brand, Super Taste & Best Value with amazing Benefits such as Joint Support, Healthy Skin, help thicken hair, improve nail disorders, help boost the immune system, balance blood sugar, regulate sleep..Vitamin C works in synergy with collagen, so you may also want a drink that has vitamin C added, or take it with vitamin C rich foods! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.

Great anti aging supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This collagen is fantastic. My skin has improved all over, my husband's arthritis is improving (he takes it with magnesium). We have only been taking it for 3 weeks, I am confident that it will keep working well. I am post-menopausal and my husband is in his mid 60s I take it at night in lukewarm herbal tea to hide the odd taste - it is not awful, just not all that wonderful,

Marine-Sourced - Great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just started taking peptides. This product is easy to use. No fishy taste. Being marine sourced is a real plus for me. Two weeks in and can already see a difference in my nails. Great Price.