Needs Every Cell Collagen

Posted by 4644150951888082198 on May 05, 2016

If you care about how you look (the elasticity of your skin, a wrinkle-free face, etc.) and how your body functions include collagen each day to renew and help generate new healthy cells. I have found including CA Gold into a daily shake is the easiest way to use it (blend 1 Tablespoon collagen with organic herb tea, frozen berries and a little almond milk). I look much younger than my chronological age, and I attribute that to including as much collagen as I can get into my daily regime.

Great product

Posted by 4961656580811364893 on Oct 18, 2016

Gives my skin glow and tightness. I alternate taking this capsule to collagen powder, since powder has more collagen in it. The lines just beside my lips is gone and my nasolabial lines are slowly disappeared after using less than a month. My hair is much healthy and no falling hair when I'm shampoo my hair. Great result.

Love this product

Posted by 5030543371733583750 on Oct 21, 2016

I have been using this collagen powder for several months. I have noticed a difference in my face Less wrinkles and smoother. The biggest improvement is my hair. and nails . I really like this product and plan on continuing with it...

its okay i guess

Posted by 4624196139096050267 on Sep 21, 2016

It does work for me but the i can't stand the fishy taste. The packaging is also bad. There is safety seal and the powder is not white. It's like greyish brown.. Ewww! It looks really gross after a while. Back to my japanese marine collagen.

Great Product

Posted by MarinaKim on Jul 25, 2016

I can feel it on the third day of consumption. My skin are smooth and I don't have to wear any lotion. As for the taste, it's less fishy smell. I love the scoop in it which is very convenience. Overall,worth order again!!!!

The jar was not sealed properly.

Posted by 5401187321167983300 on Mar 25, 2016

The jar was not sealed properly, as the lid inside the jar cover is partially exposed.

Fishy Taste

Posted by GraceS on Jul 14, 2016

This fish collagen has a fishy taste and does not dissolve well. Unlike other brands which I have tried, the contents have grey and brown particles instead of pure creamy white colour. Not sure if the specks are normal and safe to consume.

Posted by 5536305937545565792 on Oct 18, 2016

super!!!!!!!!!!!!

improvements

Posted by 4919943236722167168 on Jun 24, 2016

I have noticed some improvements but not anything special but still an improvement also please note I haven't been using this for very long yet so cannot fully judge how overall results will be NO COMPLAINTS AT ALL overall pleased with the purchase

awfull taste

Posted by 5272061300631378926 on Jun 24, 2016

I tried the product only 2 times, and couldn't continue due to awful taste.

1 2 3 4