A must.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I discovered colostrum a few years ago looking for something to build the immune system. This product has kept my daughter from being sick especially in the winter months as she is prone to asthma and lung and sinus infection. For the last 2 years taking colostrum has kept her well and out of the hospital. It has boosted her immune system more than anything we have tried to prevent illness. I highly recommend this product if your looking for something to keep you well. We are even allergic to dairy but its not a problem with colostrum. Can't live without it.

wonderful quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is top notch quality at a very reasonable price. Used with the immune-peptide-spray or even alone, you help re-set and rebuild your immune and cytokine systems. Goodbye allergies! Goodbye inflammation! For the best results, make sure you don't eat, drink or come in contact with your allergens. This naturally supports your health, vitality, stamina and muscle building without side effects.

California Gold Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm 69 years old and just had surgery so ordered California Gold colostrum to aid in the healing process. This is a great product. I've taken colostrum at various time over the past 20 years with incredible results. My mother was a chain smoker and years ago they did not talk about effects on unborn babies so I've suffered all my like with an allergic reaction to cigarette smoke, asthma, and chronic bronchitis. So my doctor says I smoked at least 18 years! Colostrum helps your immune system rebuild. It contains the mothers milk properties babies need for their immune systems many who were not breastfed never received. Thank you, California Gold and iHerb for this quality product at such an affordable price! I'll keep ordering it for the rest of my lifetime for sure! I highly recommend this product to anyone with a compromised immune system. Anyone needing help with wound healing would benefit from California Gold's colostrum also. Give it a try, you won't be sorry!

nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The ingredients are top quality and there are no fillers.I've been taking it for a month but I still managed catch a cold.Maybe my immune system is not that strong.I don't eat much meat and this is a source of proteins.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Oct 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Colostrum and will definitely buy it again

tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I don't know if it works but it's tasty.

RECOMMEND!

Posted by Angeleyes on Feb 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Switched from NOW FOODS and I'm glad I did. Great!

Don't know if it's working

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jul 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this for a couple of months now and I can't tell if it's working. The jury is out on this supplement and I will tell you more in another couple of months.

Supporting immune system

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Me and my daughter, we have been taking it for more than a year for boosting our immune system. At the beginning, when her immune system was very weak as it had been already for couple of years, I think it helped first, to repear her digestive system because until this point she had had frequently indigestion. Together with multivitamines and minerals she seemed to get stronger, less problems with digestions. I cannot give my head that it was definitely colostrum that helped because there were other supplements, too she has been taking, rather it is a strong belief. At the same time, my fathers dog, who is pretty old and who is having problems with joints, got pretty much relief from taking the colostrum pills once per day. Before, he couldnt stay or lie down peacefully beacuse of pains and discomfort, but after a month he did not need to change his posture all the time. When the bottle got empty and there was a pause for about a month, his earlier behaviour came back. Now he is back on colostrumpills and lets hope that pains go away again,

Mark Ryan Li

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It works for me, it helps me during my worst sickness (rheumatic fever). It lessens the time that I need to recover from 3 to 4 months it became 1 1/2 months. Though I combined it with vitamin C Nutribiotic.