Best price Value for C3 w/Bioperine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

California Gold is a high quaility brand. They provide some of the best deals anywhere to be found. This product is using the most clinically studied Tumeric (C3) that is combining BioPerine for enhanced absorbtion. When i take 3 capsules a day I can tell a marked diffrence in my exercise recovery and pain from old sports injuries. This combined with their Quali-C, Vitamin D-3 and Astaxanthin is a great combo.

best price/value

Posted by Hungarian on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

compared to the traditional kurmumin extract Theracurmin 27-fold biological accessibility showed, piperine (black pepper extract) group also performed very well (20-fold), the Meriva or BCM-95 extract, however, only seven closed-fold effect.

Helpful reducing joint pain.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

More helpful than some other formulas I have taken to help relieve RA symptoms. It's my understanding & experience that the research & overall holistic benefits are far better than taking ibuprofen. For months I have been taking a combination of several high quality standardized supplements that history & leading research substantiates is helpful in treating RA symptoms & rebuilding healthy joints; I am now feeling significant improvements. I work in the construction trades and want to leave this encouragement to consider these alternatives over the prescription medications that have serious adverse side effects & some that are even responsible for causing cancer. These supplements: Turmeric, Boswellia, Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collagen, Quercetin, the addition of Resveratrol, Omega 3 & Krill Oils, ASU, & Inflamma-Shield are making the difference for me; safely & with many other added benefits, & none of the major adversities prescription medications cause.

love this poduct

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

couldn't do without this item. it helps with my sinus, arthritis and my old injuries. brilliant way to do without the chemical anti-inflammatories

California Gold Nutrition

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My Health, Pain, immune system was never as good as now.

Feed back

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thr expite date is very short 07.17

Great Supplement for Thyroid Condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for my thyroid condition!

GREAT ONE!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my dad use this almost everyday! high price but worth it. recommended

Love this stuff! California Gold Nutrition uses superior ingredients in their supplements!

Posted by Shawn on Aug 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This stuff is amazing; I have my energy back because now all that pain and inflammation isn't dragging me down....If you have any conditions related to inflammation; please take this every day and you will be rejoicing! Also great for my skin & hair :) Press on my name Harvey in the GREEN color. ENJOY

Menstrual cramps gone

Posted by sherilyn on Jul 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Took these a week before my period and my period was completely painless. Great value turmeric supplements.

1 2 3