Best price Value for C3 w/Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2790546 on Dec 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

California Gold is a high quaility brand. They provide some of the best deals anywhere to be found. This product is using the most clinically studied Tumeric (C3) that is combining BioPerine for enhanced absorbtion. When i take 3 capsules a day I can tell a marked diffrence in my exercise recovery and pain from old sports injuries. This combined with their Quali-C, Vitamin D-3 and Astaxanthin is a great combo.

Helpful reducing joint pain.

Posted by 5578728430076245305 on Apr 22, 2016 | Verified Purchase

More helpful than some other formulas I have taken to help relieve RA symptoms. It's my understanding & experience that the research & overall holistic benefits are far better than taking ibuprofen. For months I have been taking a combination of several high quality standardized supplements that history & leading research substantiates is helpful in treating RA symptoms & rebuilding healthy joints; I am now feeling significant improvements. I work in the construction trades and want to leave this encouragement to consider these alternatives over the prescription medications that have serious adverse side effects & some that are even responsible for causing cancer. These supplements: Turmeric, Boswellia, Hyaluronic Acid with BioCell Collagen, Quercetin, the addition of Resveratrol, Omega 3 & Krill Oils, ASU, & Inflamma-Shield are making the difference for me; safely & with many other added benefits, & none of the major adversities prescription medications cause.

best price/value

Posted by Hungarian on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

compared to the traditional kurmumin extract Theracurmin 27-fold biological accessibility showed, piperine (black pepper extract) group also performed very well (20-fold), the Meriva or BCM-95 extract, however, only seven closed-fold effect.

love this poduct

Posted by 4935498483987010437 on Sep 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

couldn't do without this item. it helps with my sinus, arthritis and my old injuries. brilliant way to do without the chemical anti-inflammatories

California Gold Nutrition

Posted by 5279881929306714990 on May 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My Health, Pain, immune system was never as good as now.

Great Supplement for Thyroid Condition

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Jul 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement for my thyroid condition!

GREAT ONE!!!

Posted by 4896942278735440423 on May 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

my dad use this almost everyday! high price but worth it. recommended

Feed back

Posted by 5367293840235044328 on Apr 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thr expite date is very short 07.17

Very helpful.

Posted by 5733390083121866907 on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product in helping to relieve the pains on my ankle. I also find that after taking this, my energy level has improved. Will buy again.

Pain Relief

Posted by 5406032134862291625 on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I find these excellent. work well.

1 2 3