Very good product

Posted by NBPT100 on Apr 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Curcumin is the ingredient in Turmeric root that has so many health promoting properties. Its most famous property is its ability to reduce inflammatory by inhibiting the COX 2 enzyme. However,it does not inhibit the COX 1 enzyme as do NSAIDS(i.e ibuprofen). This is very important because the COX 1 enzyme protects the digestive track. So taking NSAIDS on a regular basis will silently damage you digestive track which can lead to ulcers and leaky gut. This is a huge benefit of Cucurmin. It is important to get a formula that has standardized curcumin and not the full spectrum herb of turmeric. Otherwise you may not get high enough blood level to be most effective. Eating the turmeric herb is great overall for health but if you need a strong anti-inflammatory you will have to eat a ton of it which is not practical. Curcumin can cross the blood brain barrier and its anti-inflammatory effects can also impact the brain. Curcumin has been shown to have many other health benefits some of which include. Anti-oxidant - anti cancer Lowers blood sugar and raises insulin Helps with digestive disorders Raises HDL Helps with dementia May help relieve depression Promotes wound healing I like the fact that they are including Bio-perine (black pepper) to the formula as it does help with absorption. I am giving this product 5 stars as it is effective and its price is reasonable. You can save more by buying the 120 count bottle. I do like another curcurmin product which you can see by going to my iHerb home page. You can also see my many other value added product reviews. If you found this review helpful kindly give it a LIKE. Peace and good health!

Fantastic and cheap!

Posted by 5143931795952111830 on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products i've bought on Iherb. I believe it actually works if you have headaches and other inflammation related problems. Highly recommended. Shaun

love it

Posted by 4914197379447106019 on Oct 31, 2014 | Verified Purchase

this give me so much energy its weird, but good.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent supplements.

I was expecting for much more, but I've liked it

Posted by Reviewer3186500 on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I really don't know if it works as it has to do, because I didn't notice something relevant, but I've had a good level of energy those days, and it has been equilibrated. Also, I've had less pain on "those femenin days", and a minor inflamation. I will keep trying to know well this product.

Take one daily

Posted by DeanaS on Nov 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take one in the morning. It's good for many things, but I take it because it's supposed to boost your brain within about two hours.

ok

Posted by 5223684716125512086 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have bought from the trial section. As great for the price.

Great supplement for my thyroid condition!

Posted by Reviewer2574660 on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Super support in stabilizing my thyroid condition.

Cucurmin

Posted by 5353971778868377205 on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love that these have 500 mg which I take two of each day. I have deteriorating knees from both age, weight and a former injury and I feel 1000 times better when talking this!

still not feeling the benefits

Posted by Reviewer2615536 on Apr 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

but i still keep taking it