You only need two capsues a day to feel relief

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I give California Gold's product 5 stars because you only need 2 capsules once a day to feel the benefits. Other products I am taking you need up to six a day. Too many. I am a person who has scoliosis of the spine and have daily lower back pain. The chiropractor and herbalists all recommend glucosamine and chondroitin right away, so after trying several other products, I am very satisfied with the herbal ingredients in this product and the fast delivery of relief it gives my lower spine. Give it a try.

One that WORKs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There are so many Glucosamine + products and it has taken me quite some time to find the one that works for me. This one does! After two weeks of 3 caps a day (1 each with meal) I really noticed improvement in all my joints.

No comments

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

A good alternative to my usual Glucosamine fix with it being vegan.

Good quality with beneficial ingredients product. (but for noticeable results more time and other factors needed)

Posted by GavrielWhiteRose on Feb 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I chose this specific product because it impressively contains the major 4 ingredients to support healthy joints ( knee pain in my mother case ) ( not all similar other brands contain all 4, Glucosamine- vegetarian glucosamine in this brand !, chondroitin, msm, and hyaluronic acid ). i feel that you must be persistent in taking this supplement and you must do special physical exercises regularly to target your specific needs. Good luck to us all...

Early days

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

But feeling the results already

Non Gmo, sourced from reputable companies

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The only downside is CGN never bothers to reply to customers queries, im not the only 1. Thats why on the whole I gave a 3 star. But the product is good, there is no gelatin. Customers should refuse to take products with gelatin, this will force manufacturers to find a healthier and cleaner alternative. Gelatin has no nutritional value and its made from unwanted remains.

LIKE THAT THESE ARE VEGAN...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I believe I read that several places, plus the combo of ingredients are perfect for what I wanted!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought for family member .. they find it’s helpful to maintain their joints etc as they go regular exercise at gymn..

All-in1 joint support

Posted by DrAGPayne on Nov 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have bought this for people suffering from various joint problems (especially thinning cartilage) and roughly 9 out of 10 reported less pain and discomfort after a few weeks use.

Product seems to do what it says

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product helps with joint issues and I will certainly buy it again next time.

1 2 3 4