very tasty

Posted by LizLiz on Dec 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty. Its my fisrt experience with protein snaks. never tasted one. Ans I m very happy that I choosed to try this specific one. So tasty so many whole nuts and chocolate. I m going now to order the big package of 12.

Excellent Bar

Posted by Fitness on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This makes a great snack before my workouts and my in-between meals. The dark chocolate combined with the nuts tastes delicious and the salt balances the sweet just right. I will order them again. The sweet bars are way too sweet for my liking.

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I personally love the taste of dark chocolate. Dark chocolate is an anti-oxidant and provides a variety of health benefits. It has a good amount of fiber and will help keep your digestive system healthy! The chocolate is smooth and the sweet/saltiness are perfectly balanced. The texture is very crunchy and the flavour releases quickly. I have them as a snack or replace my morning. These are my favorite bars. I literally cannot keep them in the house because even though they are healthy, they taste like candy. I would eat the entire box in a day if I could! If you savor them, you can really taste the hint of sea salt at the end which blends perfectly with the dark chocolate and nuts. I go crazy for these!

Loved It!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I loved the taste. Not like so many protein bars that are soft and kind of sticky. Was full of nuts and delicious ingredients.

The best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 18, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Very tasty

Very Tasy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love it. Very tasty

Amazingly Delicious

Posted by youyesyou on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This bar was the perfect snack. Sweet, crunchy and slightly salty. Not too sweet. I bought it as a trial size and repurchase another single unit subsequently despite the higher price. Didn’t trust myself to buy a whole box as I was sure I’d finish the box in one sitting - it’s that good! Use *L T M 4 6 1* (without asterisks and spaces) for five percent off your next purchase.

Tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

A hint of sea salt really makes it tasty. I enjoyed eating it so much but the calories are high so I have to control my serving

Lots of Nuts

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I love nuts so I will buy again but expensive if no discount.

Gold Bar

Posted by judyong on Jan 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really Nice will buy again.

1 2