Brought my pumps back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 30 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was not getting any pumps at the GYM since I am on moderate dieting and due to that fact i found out that not getting enough food makes you loose the pumps. So I read a couple of forums about this issue and some people recommended Arginine to be used in such case. I started taking these 2 caps daily, sometimes before I sleep and sometimes when I wake up between my sleep for water (you need to take it on empty stomach, and i am using casien protein before i sleep). I felt my pumps back after 2 days of use and it has been constant since then, i`m about to finish the first bottle. I can say that this product helped me get back the feeling i dearly missed. nothing better than a muscle pump at the gym!

Recomand

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 4 2018 | Verified Purchase

Bun foarte bun

Five stars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 28 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this along with their L-Glutamine and BCAA for 3 weeks on my workout days and what a difference it makes. I haven't worked out in years. I started working out in October and I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Now, I am more pumped up after working out. The next day I still feel like I'm getting bigger muscles. It shows! Great product! Pure products! Thanks!

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 27 2018 | Verified Purchase

very good

L ARGININE

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for the arteries

good

Posted by B-A-F-9212 on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

good but have way better

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 14 2018 | Verified Purchase

Good product good brand nothing more to say. I can tell they have a good lab, consistent high quality supplements across the board, just wish they had more variety I'd buy more from this brand

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Am feeling benefit from it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 3 2018 | Verified Purchase

Leg troubles seem to be more controlled

I do not feel much impact yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 1 2017 | Verified Purchase