great

very good

L ARGININE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good for the arteries

good

Posted by B-A-F-9212 on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

good but have way better

Brought my pumps back!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I was not getting any pumps at the GYM since I am on moderate dieting and due to that fact i found out that not getting enough food makes you loose the pumps. So I read a couple of forums about this issue and some people recommended Arginine to be used in such case. I started taking these 2 caps daily, sometimes before I sleep and sometimes when I wake up between my sleep for water (you need to take it on empty stomach, and i am using casien protein before i sleep). I felt my pumps back after 2 days of use and it has been constant since then, i`m about to finish the first bottle. I can say that this product helped me get back the feeling i dearly missed. nothing better than a muscle pump at the gym!

Five stars!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 28, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this along with their L-Glutamine and BCAA for 3 weeks on my workout days and what a difference it makes. I haven't worked out in years. I started working out in October and I felt like I wasn't getting anywhere. Now, I am more pumped up after working out. The next day I still feel like I'm getting bigger muscles. It shows! Great product! Pure products! Thanks!

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice

Am feeling benefit from it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Leg troubles seem to be more controlled

I do not feel much impact yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase